Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance wish list

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have two things on my wish list for alliances

1. add a feature to change the name of an alliance.
2. have weekly ratings based on alliance level. It seems crazy to have level 3 alliances on the same standings as level 10 alliances. They already do something similar with events - different prizes based on standings within a level.

and a new addition ...
3. alliance points don't matter when you are already at level 10. But when you are trying to grow and move to the next level, they matter a lot. The way the game is right now, there is no right time to add a new alliance member that won't penalize you for alliance points. Every week a member is added is a guaranteed week of not getting 20 alliance points.

Last edited:

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne

2. have weekly ratings based on alliance level. It seems crazy to have level 3 alliances on the same standings as level 10 alliances. They already do something similar with events - different prizes based on standings within a level.

and a new addition ...
3. alliance points don't matter when you are already at level 10. But when you are trying to grow and move to the next level, they matter a lot. The way the game is right now, there is no right time to add a new alliance member that won't penalize you for alliance points. Every week a member is added is a guaranteed week of not getting 20 alliance points.
This is a nice list, would be great to see that in the game! :) But one thing you forgot to mention is a chat for all members. Especially when there are some non-forum members in your alliance.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm putting this here to track what's happening. When the week ends, I will post the result.

At the beginning of this week, our alliance grew from 6 to 8 members. The progress screen only shows 6 of the 8 members. We've completed 100% of the tasks.
alliance 1.PNG

This screen shows the two new members - hard workers both. But they had no tasks that they could complete this week.
alliance 2.PNG

If I'm right, at the end of this week, we will only get 12 points.

and a new addition ...
The ability to change the name would be nice, but it just adds more tools to those using dubious practices to stay one step ahead of being identified. Maybe if it could be changed once every few months it might work?

This is a nice list, would be great to see that in the game! :) But one thing you forgot to mention is a chat for all members. Especially when there are some non-forum members in your alliance.

You‘re wasting your breath with that one. It’s been pushed and pushed for years and GI has repeatedly squashed it as too hard or too much processing diverted or something like that. If it even exists on a Wish list of theirs, it’s a very long way down.

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
my wish would be that as you complete tasks and advance along the bar, that the reward would be cumulative...
i like the reward at 50% so i have no incentive to go further.

BUT... my goal is to be in a top 100 alliance, and i will work my ass off once i get there

Alliance chat seems crazy, which will take up more resources on the server and may affect the speed of networking (this is uncertain), at least more alliance mail should be added.
Let the main members and members in charge of the alliance communicate, find appropriate contact methods, and communicate with other social software.

Device
  1. Android
Or maybe even just a "description" area so the leader can put goals for the alliance, or indeed what other social media to use for contact?

Top Bottom