Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance - how to grow

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040lldq75
Username
Blue8282
Hi. I was wondering if I may be able to get some help. I was wondering how do I grow my alliance? We are currently at level 5 and 256 out of 300.
Do we need more pax per player? I am new at this, so I would appreciate any help. When do I get to add more players?

Hi. I was wondering if I may be able to get some help. I was wondering how do I grow my alliance? We are currently at level 5 and 256 out of 300.
Do we need more pax per player? I am new at this, so I would appreciate any help. When do I get to add more players?
Completing weekly alliance tasks grows an alliance. I suspect you're experiencing the same as discussed in this prior thread:
Thread 'How to increase number of Pilots' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-increase-number-of-pilots.41184/

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Your alliance level is based on points - there is a table here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/alliance_levels/.

Right now, you are 44 points from moving to the next level (256/300).

The way to gain points is by having alliance members complete weekly alliance tasks - viewed on this screen.
1622542516856.png

Switch to the progress screen to see how everybody is progressing towards task completion.
1622542602207.png

At level 5, you can have up to 10 members which would be a total of 30 tasks. But if you have 5 members, you only have to complete 15 tasks (3 for each member) to get 100% for 20 additional alliance points. Even if there is only 1 person in that alliance, you can get 100% points - 1 person completes all 3 tasks.

Task completion also comes with bonuses that last all week but most alliances try to complete either 50% (First Class bonus for a week of 50% increase in flight income) or 100% (golden megaphone which increases the active time for all bonuses)

Points are calculated and awarded Sunday at reset.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Thank you I'm also very new joined an alliance group thanks to your advice.
As for how to grow and reading and getting some valuable information what to do first I've also inviting some friends that I was struggling yesterday and slowly I was receiving 200 coins 🪙 now my question on the growing on what Platform can I ask specific items
THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY not sure if I'm doing correctly been struggling with my CONTROL TOWER 3 today I actually got new friends added thanks to everyone here .
nabs402 or do I give my 27x8wgfgg
2 x copy machine
2 x despatch console
1 x radar

The answers given are very good and cover the mechanics of alliance growth. For me the most important thing to consider, as it is with most of life’s endeavours, is communication. It’s really important to consider how you add players and communicate with them. If you have an open alliance where anyone can join you will most likely not be able to communicate and define a strategy. This become more important as it grows- remember that adding players means 3 more weekly tasks and harder to meet the desired %.

You need to decide what you want as individuals and a group - the 100% megaphone may be no use if nooone is activating items and money or experience would have been preferred. How do you as a group communicate this? It’s also better for launch parties and coordinating launches and QL parties.

as your alliance and the individuals grow the tasks will mean less to you and the focus will be on the top 100 and prize maps. At this point it’s all about PAX. This is where the big prizes await. It’s difficult to get to that level and highly competitive- most alliances will build up to encourage individual growth and then either merge with another alliance or individuals will move to vacant spots in the top 100

getting player from the forum onto your alliance is laborious but I would say well worth it

Thank you I'm also very new joined an alliance group thanks to your advice.
As for how to grow and reading and getting some valuable information what to do first I've also inviting some friends that I was struggling yesterday and slowly I was receiving 200 coins 🪙 now my question on the growing on what Platform can I ask specific items
THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY not sure if I'm doing correctly been struggling with my CONTROL TOWER 3 today I actually got new friends added thanks to everyone here .
nabs402 or do I give my 27x8wgfgg
2 x copy machine
2 x despatch console
1 x radar
Sent an FR from THX1138

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040lldq75
Username
Blue8282
Your alliance level is based on points - there is a table here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/alliance_levels/.

Right now, you are 44 points from moving to the next level (256/300).

The way to gain points is by having alliance members complete weekly alliance tasks - viewed on this screen.
View attachment 53356

Switch to the progress screen to see how everybody is progressing towards task completion.
View attachment 53357

At level 5, you can have up to 10 members which would be a total of 30 tasks. But if you have 5 members, you only have to complete 15 tasks (3 for each member) to get 100% for 20 additional alliance points. Even if there is only 1 person in that alliance, you can get 100% points - 1 person completes all 3 tasks.

Task completion also comes with bonuses that last all week but most alliances try to complete either 50% (First Class bonus for a week of 50% increase in flight income) or 100% (golden megaphone which increases the active time for all bonuses)

Points are calculated and awarded Sunday at reset.
I appreciate your response. I am wondering how we grow as far as position. We are currently ranked 319 and I want to grow to be ranked higher.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I appreciate your response. I am wondering how we grow as far as position. We are currently ranked 319 and I want to grow to be ranked higher.
Been there. It's tough to be in the top 100 with 10 members. You would need to all be flying 120k pax each week. The alliance I had been growing - with some very strong flyers - didn't crack the top 100 until we had 14 members.

Also, it's becoming tougher and tougher to attract high flyers to your alliance. They are all accepting spots on top 20 alliances. We ran into that problem and ended up merging with another alliance to create a stronger alliance.

So last week, the 100th place alliance flew 1,161,187 passengers. In your alliance, that's would be 116118 pax person to beat them. To fly that many pax, you need to be using the most efficient planes (I think they are giant and falcon).

I guess what you're really looking for then is strategies to fly more passengers. At the same time, you should continue to complete tasks so you can level up and attract more flyers.

Been there. It's tough to be in the top 100 with 10 members. You would need to all be flying 120k pax each week. The alliance I had been growing - with some very strong flyers - didn't crack the top 100 until we had 14 members.

Also, it's becoming tougher and tougher to attract high flyers to your alliance. They are all accepting spots on top 20 alliances. We ran into that problem and ended up merging with another alliance to create a stronger alliance.

So last week, the 100th place alliance flew 1,161,187 passengers. In your alliance, that's would be 116118 pax person to beat them. To fly that many pax, you need to be using the most efficient planes (I think they are giant and falcon).

I guess what you're really looking for then is strategies to fly more passengers. At the same time, you should continue to complete tasks so you can level up and attract more flyers.
Or condors which have 3x speed up and carry more PAX per resources required. Chloe is spot on to reach top 100 you need 20 people all in the 70-100k range each week

Well, it is possible to get in the top 100 at higher levels if you have people that transport a lot of PAX (at least 100,000) or more. A rough guide is that all members comined would have to transport 1,000,000 (1 million) PAX. It's possible to do that with 14 people in an alliance if you got some good players. But to get in the TOP 50 or TOP 20, you probably would need an alliance at level 20 with 20 players that have high PAX counts. For TOP 20 alliances, you usually would not have a Task Completion requirement because "Alliance repution points" do NOT matter and a Task Completion requirement can get in the way of a high PAX count.

Increase alliance level to add more pilots\increase passenger (pax) carry total. Until alliance reaches top 100, rank is irrelevant.

A better option in the interim might be the midway 50% flight income bonus by achieving the halfway task mark. This increases alliance participants income for growth.

Continue to grow and over time will reach higher ranks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Urgently need some how to grow help!!! 12000 coins I accumulated thus far to get my level 3 runway 15000 before getting anything else......Not sure how or what I did but I now have 2 extra buildings that is in my belonging and of course I can not place it on property as I need to expand my town hall to level 3. Is there a way that I can retrieve my coins as this was either done by mistake.
Learning to grow in this journey is definitely a challenge

Urgently need some how to grow help!!! 12000 coins I accumulated thus far to get my level 3 runway 15000 before getting anything else......Not sure how or what I did but I now have 2 extra buildings that is in my belonging and of course I can not place it on property as I need to expand my town hall to level 3. Is there a way that I can retrieve my coins as this was either done by mistake.
No once they are spent they have gone

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
What buildings are they? Did you get them from an event? BTW, I have hundreds of buildings in my warehouse.

Looks like you might need some tips for how to gather coins https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/starting-fast-gathering-coins.30564/#post-458958

It's hard work. I can finally achieve 50k-60k PAX every week,This may not be very difficult for senior pilots, but it is the maximum for me, who may still be a relatively new novice.
The question for alliance leaders is: "First, how to attract active pilots"; The second is how to keep active pilots from losing; The third is how to ensure the long-term adherence and stability of the alliance.
The above three points are the three common problems of alliance in all online games

Last edited:
Thank you Chloe11111 will definitely be following most of the instructions and advice looking forward to one day be it my turn to pay forward or assisting new adventures. I'm just loving this game more each day.
Are you in an alliance ? Constellation alliance is a good feeder alliance for starting off. Would allow you to get daily gifts and help with space launches

I think I need to add some things to this discussion about alliance growth that where probably an afterthought but go into things like "Task Completion" and "High PAX" Counts. What I will say will be obvious to many people here.

1) Communication - you should have a forum for your alliance as well as a chat for more immediate concerns. One helpful book I would recommend is Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People". I like that book because it emphasizes a point, empathy which means understanding how the other person sees a situation and that might NOT be same as how you see it. The book is worth far more than all the greenies and gold and silver tokens in the game.

2) Gifting - or should I say, "Trading" - alliance members should gifting to each other as neighbors. This will make it easier for them to accomplish goals. It might be better to gift a "Spare Propeller" or a "Spoiler" to someone that needs it rather than them have to make flights to "Shanghi" or "Hong Kong" to get them. I take it one step further by gifting building supplies. I actually traded stuff for Control Tower level 13 with my alliance leader as well as stuff for "Pharmacy Labs" with him. We both were then able to increase PAX counts with more facilities.

3) Screening and NEGOTIATION - be sure that the player is reliable, can communicate, can relate to other people in the alliance for betterment of everyone, and that your alliance goals align with the player's alliance goals. If not, the best you can do is be honest and try to walk away on friendly terms. The key to this is "WIN - WIN" as opposed "WIN - LOSE", "LOSE WIN", and "LOSE - LOSE". Another part of this and a key in negations is "BATNA - Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement" and that means, what are the alternative if a negotiation does NOT work out with a player you are trying to recruit and what alternatives are available to player. If the player is good, they will have THEIR BATNA and that's one thing I try to stress in this alliance forum. Both sides have it even if it is staying where you currently are.

4) Long Term Thinking - It's easy to give into momentary temptation to get a short term gain for short term. But you have to think of the long term consequences of that decision. It's sometimes a balancing act.

4) Education - Sometimes, it's easy for an advance player to take a lot of things for granted such as Magical Squares, or even things like obtaining Mission Control level 3, or catering facilities if you already have such things. You would do well to tell players how to get what they will need and share wisdom about various things that you see that the player will also encounter. I actually play that role sometimes in alliances even to the point where I was educating my alliance leader. The two Wiki's can be very valuable.

I make no apologies for this long rambling post and you already know this stuff, more power to you. You are probably doing a lot better than some things that I have seen.

Top Bottom