Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to increase number of Pilots

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
My Alliance (Robo Aerojets) has 4 pilots max, but a reputation level of 8.
We carried 50k passengers last week, yet i cannot get a higher max.
All Alliance tasks were completed, by at least 2 of 4 pilots.
How can i expand this Alliance?

My Alliance (Robo Aerojets) has 4 pilots max, but a reputation level of 8.
We carried 50k passengers last week, yet i cannot get a higher max.
All Alliance tasks were completed, by at least 2 of 4 pilots.
How can i expand this Alliance?
A level 8 alliance should be able to have 16 pilots.
either it’s not level 8 or it’s some kind of a glitch.
just to check, could you please post a pic of your alliance ? (the menu with alliance name, reputation, previous week rank...)

i mean, a pic like this one
1618800591944.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
Also, one of our games on this desktop says my neighbor, in this case the other game on the other computer, is updated, but not on this game.
How do I update the game on a desktop?

This reports an alliance level 1 with 8\20 reputation points needed to level up (level 2), hence limit of 4 pilots. Reputation points are earned via weekly alliance tasks.

Have you reviewed the guide on alliances located here:
Thread 'How To Create A Forum Members Alliance Group And How To Join A Forum Members Alliance Group (v8.12.16)' https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-forum-members-alliance-group-v8-12-16.19174/

Also, the outlined levels
Wiki 'Alliance Levels' https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/alliance_levels/

Last edited:
Also, one of our games on this desktop says my neighbor, in this case the other game on the other computer, is updated, but not on this game.
How do I update the game on a desktop?
From the Microsoft store but last I heard the update is delayed on Windows. Are you saying one Windows has it but other doesn't? If so, sounds like finally got released so the store should offer it.

"To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar. If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store , then choose More > Pin to taskbar ."

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
From the Microsoft store but last I heard the update is delayed on Windows. Are you saying one Windows has it but other doesn't? If so, sounds like finally got released so the store should offer it.

"To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar. If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store , then choose More > Pin to taskbar ."
no, i was mistaken, sorry.
My granddaughters are playing these games, on separate desktop computers. They both require an update to the game

Top Bottom