Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Alliance destination tasks

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
There just seem to do be a bug with the alliance missions. The “Air Lab” plane for this event flies to owl destinations while counting as a plane type, lower than a swift. The first alliance mission is based on the lowest level plane, hence an owl destinations is assigned as a first task.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
There just seem to do be a bug with the alliance missions. The “Air Lab” plane for this event flies to owl destinations while counting as a plane type, lower than a swift. The first alliance mission is based on the lowest level plane, hence an owl destinations is assigned as a first task.
This makes sence if they put it lower.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
I have the same problem, I have put a complaint to support so they can fix it
hehe - that is a very positive thinking. Let's see if the support can fix it within ten days - oops the alliance mission will be already done then. I have a very bad experience with the support. two weeks - and then only stupid questions and not solving the problem. lost my alliance and all my friends last year - and what the support done was NOTHING. Poor style. But I wish you a lot of luck!

Narda Schiphol

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
Anja Schiphol
Yep, got the same problem, will have to use my Air Lab planes to complete my first alliance mission now while my Swift sits idle....
This is something else changing i have Swifts, Owl, Hawks and Giants. i got 3 tasks with the giant. So something change

hehe - that is a very positive thinking. Let's see if the support can fix it within ten days - oops the alliance mission will be already done then. I have a very bad experience with the support. two weeks - and then only stupid questions and not solving the problem. lost my alliance and all my friends last year - and what the support done was NOTHING. Poor style. But I wish you a lot of luck!
I may not get a solution, but whenever I consider myself hurt by an unfair rule change, I file a complaint

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Could they be ignore planes that are in your hanger and just using what you had in the air or at stands? I know some players have been begging for this, and am thinking that Gi might have listened. I know that might be an odd concept, but just wondering out loud.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Could they be ignore planes that are in your hanger and just using what you had in the air or at stands? I know some players have been begging for this, and am thinking that Gi might have listened. I know that might be an odd concept, but just wondering out loud.

Not really. I have my smallest plane in RH (Aerobatic Plane = Faster Swift), I still get Swift destination as my 1st task like usual.

Top Bottom