Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Alliance Bug? Or Alliance Hacker?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9675
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9675

Free2Play
I just expelled this guy for the 3rd or 4th time, from Knight Fliers Alliance
Bug or hacker.JPG
!!
Honestly I don't think its a bug, or why isn't no one else getting added automatically to the alliance, without a request or invite?
In fact he isn't even on my list of friends/neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Is your alliance setting set to automatically accept and this individual is one of the few players that might meet the criteria that has been set?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play
I just expelled this guy for the 3rd or 4th time, from Knight Fliers AllianceView attachment 21176!!
Honestly I don't think its a bug, or why isn't no one else getting added automatically to the alliance, without a request or invite?
In fact he isn't even on my list of friends/neighbors.

Send me your promo code and drop me a line through PM if/when that fella gets in again, please (don't kick him immediately). We'll take a look.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm currently in the process of updating the user guide, How To Create A Members Alliance Group and How To Join A Members Alliance Group, following the discovery yesterday, that the menu for alliance group leaders and the menu for alliance group followers are not the same format.

It would really be helpful if I could have a look at screenshots to the tabs labelled Alliance, My Requests and Manage. I have already looked at the Settings tab, pictured earlier on in this thread. Not being an alliance group leader means, I'm unable to view the remaining three tabs.

My thanks in advance for your help with this matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I'm currently in the process of updating the user guide, How To Create A Members Alliance Group and How To Join A Members Alliance Group, following the discovery yesterday, that the menu for alliance group leaders and the menu for alliance group followers are not the same format.

It would really be helpful if I could have a look at screenshots to the tabs labelled Alliance, My Requests and Manage. I have already looked at the Settings tab, pictured earlier on in this thread. Not being an alliance group leader means, I'm unable to view the remaining three tabs.

My thanks in advance for your help with this matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I have an alliance of my 2 support games together with some others who have joined
Here are some screenshots

all1.PNG

all2.PNG

all3.PNG

all4.PNG

I hope these help !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Many thanks for your help and for the four screenshots. Now that I can see them, I'm able to update the user guide I'm currently working on. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Cap’n,

Depending on the settings in “alliance type”, the request tab may also contain incoming requests. The alliance types are closed, by request or open. Open = join immediately, by request = request to join but owner must approve and closed means that the only way in is for the owner to send an invite.

I’m not sure the limitations work that well, but it would seem the level and stars criteria are fixed requirements but the “passengers required” is described as “should” and might just be a guide to those applying.

Cap’n,

Depending on the settings in “alliance type”, the request tab may also contain incoming requests. The alliance types are closed, by request or open. Open = join immediately, by request = request to join but owner must approve and closed means that the only way in is for the owner to send an invite.

I’m not sure the limitations work that well, but it would seem the level and stars criteria are fixed requirements but the “passengers required” is described as “should” and might just be a guide to those applying.
Min level and stars can also be customized, the displayed values are the minimum required.
They only make sense if the alliance is not a closed one, of course.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Cap’n,

Many thanks for your post and for the invaluable information. This is the type of feedback I always long for. I will get my head around it and revisit the user guide. Many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom