Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

All about BONUSES

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
more is better. But for example i flew with only one with instant return. At that time point i had decent amount of stashed fuel and repair items. 60 fuel is needed for one flight instant return. And 36 or 37 passengers. It's pure math for 100 - 125 flights ( bonuses included).
Thanks Kesh.:) And I need a bonus or 2 to complete those maps?:unsure:
I'm skipping this event to work on adventure.

still waiting for Iceland crests, 4PDs sent 3x a day, still not a crest in sight :(
Iceland Crests remaining for me as well to obtain "Spy Glass" but suspended it for current event. I will resume again as soon as the event ends. Excavation map, almost completed 3 maps collections. But sometimes in between the event, I attempt one of the maps by doing at least 12-15 flights which sometimes give me 3 different items but not all the time

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Used a Sky Captain, Dice and Spyglass. NO joy this season:cry:. Did 15+ flights to iceland and nothing! :eek::eek::eek:

Dice won't work as it's a collectible item - would need to use Golden Dice to help the drop rate. Dice helps in items dropping like repair items and flight items from destinations. Drop rate is very seldom, so with golden dice the drop rate should be 1 in 14(ish).

Dice won't work as it's a collectible item - would need to use Golden Dice to help the drop rate. Dice helps in items dropping like repair items and flight items from destinations. Drop rate is very seldom, so with golden dice the drop rate should be 1 in 14(ish).
- I feel this whole drop thing is already programmed by GI.
- In every game, level of difficulty is either programmed by the Developer or by the Player. Which would have been done by GI.
- So, I feel every player has a 50/50 chance of drop, whether in the main game or in events.
- I may stand to be corrected:rolleyes::D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Thank you everyone for the tips in this thread. Once the event is finished, I will go back to doing my excavation maps and adventure maps. What I really need is like 30 planes and 30,000 passengers and 300,000 fuel. LOL

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
040zngib
Username
RidwanFd
- I feel this whole drop thing is already programmed by GI.
- In every game, level of difficulty is either programmed by the Developer or by the Player. Which would have been done by GI.
- So, I feel every player has a 50/50 chance of drop, whether in the main game or in events.
- I may stand to be corrected:rolleyes::D
I was tagged you as neighbor, see you in the game :)

@Gt city
Hi - an alliance neighbour suggested that I should ask you for help
After the last update 4 of my 11 aircraft needed repair but my level 5 repair base would not accept them - message asked me to upgrade repair base to level 6 which I don't need at this time. . I reported this to G! support (#8080153 - Mary Heiden dealing). Next day two more aircraft broke down and then on the following day another - I now have 7 of my aircraft technical and unable to repair. I have sent an initial screen shot to MH as requested. With only 4 operational aircraft I am struggling to tackle the current event, cannot complete daily missions and not contributing much to the weekly alliance mission. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom