Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alien Event 2016

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
As an update: On one of my support accounts, 20 hydraulic lifts with spyglass activated was enough to complete two "The Truth is Out There" collections for the quest reward.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@InCoNvEnIeNtE - I've sent you from account that has it. I too am in need of Geiger counter for second/support account.

14 days of visiting neighbours and heavy gifting wasn't enough to finish last UFO collection - I'm still missing single stasis chamber to complete event.
I don't have high hopes....

On primary account I finished event twice (due to bug had to do it from beginning) - and I really would like to thankall for QL launches - they brought me lots of fuel that I needed.

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
I'm considering not completing "A Trip to Dreamland" so that if this quest repeats, I'll still get a hydraulic tool drop every flight. The crop circles are worth more then the monument reward, and I think I'll only get two or three this round... Any thoughts?

Edit: Eh, changed my mind and completed the quest. Who knows when this will repeat again. For future reference, with Spyglass AND Sky Captain, it took 120 hydraulic tools to get just two Crop Circles. That was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom