Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airship

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Yup just bought my stuff of the airship and got myself a lovely weathervane...only problem is it still disappears after it's been active for a couple of minutes!!!:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
got a new mystery bonus - robot loader

speeds up refueling of guest planes 10 times for an hour..

what the hell??

anyone who has problem with the speed of refuelling guest planes has serious patience issues. it's not like you can have a hundred of them in line. ac only allows two. geez.

good morning everyone!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
got a new mystery bonus - robot loader

speeds up refueling of guest planes 10 times for an hour..

what the hell??

anyone who has problem with the speed of refuelling guest planes has serious patience issues. it's not like you can have a hundred of them in line. ac only allows two. geez.

good morning everyone!

Yes ive had this amazing perk also! I will never use it... It looks nice together with my other perks im not gonna use :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Yes ive had this amazing perk also! I will never use it... It looks nice together with my other perks im not gonna use :)

me too.. how does gi come up with these things??

how about a mystery bonus that turns coins into green cash?? i have almost 6 million coins.. re-done my city a lot of times.. sold most of my establishments and retained just the prize building from missions.. sold and bought jumbos three times..

I never opened up the Mystery Gift that I bought the first time round.

I still have lots of stuff unopened:
  • 32 Repair set
  • 22 Gift Set
  • 19 Large Gift Set
  • 14 Mystery Set
  • 3 Duty Free Set (I have not build a DFS yet)
  • 2 Mystery Bonus
  • 1 Flight item Large set
Just opened the Msytery Bonus and got a .....
Weathervane!!​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Things on offer for me:
10x Fuel 150 @10 cash each
10x Passengers @ 6cash each
1x Duty Free @ 1000 coins
5x Mystery Building @ 4 cash
1x Mystery Bonus @ 8000 coins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I bought the Duty Free set, but ofcourse it didn't contain the pearl earrings nor filled candies that I need (n)

Now what sucks is that the next time he comes back, he'll be sold out of those items, seems like it resets each month. Plus I've had Bernie visit 4 times now and he hasn't had anything new to sell me. Same old useless crap if you ask me. Total waste of time!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Now what sucks is that the next time he comes back, he'll be sold out of those items, seems like it resets each month. Plus I've had Bernie visit 4 times now and he hasn't had anything new to sell me. Same old useless crap if you ask me. Total waste of time!!!

That is strange - this is the 3rd time he is visiting me...

1st time I bought him all out... 2nd time I bought all except fuel and passengers... and now I am still being offered things -= it seems to vary for different people. Same things happened with my other game... Never had anything out of stock from the start...

Anyway it is just an excuse for GIS to sell you more stuff and call it a feature...

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee

I bought a Duty Free set and a Mystery Bonus (both available for coins) two weeks ago as well. I got the same things on offer this time around.

It's not that bad imo. A 1000 coins for the Duty Free set isn't that much to spend, although it doesn't get you far when it comes to sales revenue.. At least when you get the right items, you can get rid of the 'zzz' above the building for a day or two lol ;) The Mystery Bonus is a gamble. I got a Family Ticket last time, which doubles or triples the amount of passengers. Good one. Of course there are lots of other ones that are useless. I got the Lucky Cap today. No need for that at level 35.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
raaaaawr he has 'parked' his big ass baloon just so that I can not place buildings or roads behind it. Guess it's a bug but very annoying as I was just rearranging my city and didn't know.. :( Now I have an inactive multistory building for 2 days -.-

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
raaaaawr he has 'parked' his big ass baloon just so that I can not place buildings or roads behind it. Guess it's a bug but very annoying as I was just rearranging my city and didn't know.. :( Now I have an inactive multistory building for 2 days -.-

Can you move the Airship Tower anywhere else? I noticed that I had trouble moving buildings that were near the tower as well.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

try putting your phone in airplane mode - basically remove access to the internet from the device and your airship will disappear (as it only seems to come when you are connected to the internet) - now you should be able to move the airdock around till you can get at the buildings

try putting your phone in airplane mode - basically remove access to the internet from the device and your airship will disappear (as it only seems to come when you are connected to the internet) - now you should be able to move the airdock around till you can get at the buildings

Interesting. Works for me.
But I do have to logout first, put in airplane mode, and login again for the airship to disappear.

Top Bottom