Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport on Fire

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
Hello everyone,

I just started playing this game today and I have no idea what I'm doing.

The airport is burning, the passengers are suffocating inside the aeroplanes, the power plants are exploding, there is literal chaos in the city.

Feel free to add me and watch the city burn.

My code is: 04bcxt1ha

P.S none of the above is true except for the first sentence and my code.

I don't know if there is a limit to the amount of neighbours you can have but the more the merrier I guess, since I'm not sure planes are going to be bringing me any construction materials :D

Hello everyone,

The airport is burning, the passengers are suffocating inside the aeroplanes, the power plants are exploding, there is literal chaos in the city.

I don't know if there is a limit to the amount of neighbours you can have but the more the merrier I guess, since I'm not sure planes are going to be bringing me any construction materials :D
Also feel free to:
  • Scroll through the forum for some helpful tips and pointers
  • Ask questions whenever there's something you don't understand

Hello everyone,

Hi @SolidScout and welcome to the game I have sent you a neighbour request please feel free to accept and also to ask questions there is a fantastic group of people on this forum with a vast amount of knowledge on all things Airport City:)🤞

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum, yes there is a limit you can add 500 neighbors ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone.

Since everyone is here already I might is well ask. I built the mission control and the green launch pad. Now when I open green launch pad it asks for 4 items in order to complete launch preparation. Does that mean that when I complete it that it will start the countdown for the space shuttle or is this just a once off thing?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone.

Since everyone is here already I might is well ask. I built the mission control and the green launch pad. Now when I open green launch pad it asks for 4 items in order to complete launch preparation. Does that mean that when I complete it that it will start the countdown for the space shuttle or is this just a once off thing?
You need the 4 items to open ‘the room’. You will need those 4 items each time you complete a launch.
Once you have entered ‘the room’, you can either start your own launch, or join a neighbours launch.
If none of your neighbours are currently launching, you will not see anyone in the room.
There is no time limit on being in the room (however in my experience if you have been in for a few days without joining or starting a launch it can drop you out).
I would recommend joining someone else’s launch at first, as it is very unlikely you will have enough fuel to launch your own rocket.
See the launch forum for on going launches, and read the rules for launching.
Players on the forum operate an etiquette approach. Give it time and you will understand why, but as a newbie to it, read the rules (or guidelines if you will), take a back seat and observe what others do :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
You need the 4 items to open ‘the room’. You will need those 4 items each time you complete a launch.
Once you have entered ‘the room’, you can either start your own launch, or join a neighbours launch.
If none of your neighbours are currently launching, you will not see anyone in the room.
There is no time limit on being in the room (however in my experience if you have been in for a few days without joining or starting a launch it can drop you out).
I would recommend joining someone else’s launch at first, as it is very unlikely you will have enough fuel to launch your own rocket.
See the launch forum for on going launches, and read the rules for launching.
Players on the forum operate an etiquette approach. Give it time and you will understand why, but as a newbie to it, read the rules (or guidelines if you will), take a back seat and observe what others do :)
Thank you very much for clearing that up, once I have all the 4 things I will have a look at the launch forum and see how things operate from there on.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thank you very much for clearing that up, once I have all the 4 things I will have a look at the launch forum and see how things operate from there on.
Most people here are very nice and will go out of their way to support you with your first launches if they aren’t already trapped in an on going flight (as they last 24 hours).
So be sure to post when the time comes :)

@SolidScout Once you have 1 of each of these items
  1. Spacesuit
  2. Lab Notebook
  3. Field Ration
  4. Threadmill
Screenshot_2019-08-28-05-17-35.jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-28-05-18-29.jpg

Let me know in advance (2 days or so) if you feel like starting your first launch and I will gladly support you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
@SolidScout Once you have 1 of each of these items
  1. Spacesuit
  2. Lab Notebook
  3. Field Ration
  4. Threadmill
View attachment 21664View attachment 21665
Let me know in advance (2 days or so) if you feel like starting your first launch and I will gladly support you.
Not sure if I will start my own, I will have a look at the items I have for getting points.

Thank you very much for it, I'm currently waiting to finish the treadmill and lab notebook collection until I can enter the room.

Also if I'll be making my own, I'll be sure to post it in the space launch section.

Thank you again everyone.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
Hello Everyone,

I am reviving my dead thread. Unfortunately all the things I said in the first post came true, the airport burned down to smithereens. Power plants went ka-boom, passengers suffocated..... was a really sad thing to witness.
Nevertheless, governor was gracious enough to give me another airport city to run. I am hoping that this time it won't be a repeat of what last time happened with all those poor souls.

On a serious note, basically my phone got destroyed and as I didn't really need it that time, I didn't bother buying one for a couple of months. Afterwards, I forgot about airport city until yesterday when I redownloaded and found out my progress is gone and can't retrieve my airport from Google play even though I have achievements unlock. But all is well, it wasn't that much advancement so I am ok with starting a new one.

So I would appreciate if anyone is willing to become neighbours with me(again), my code is in my signature and what I need/can offer.

Hoping to fly to space with you all soon.
Have a great morning/afternoon/evening/night.

Top Bottom