Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Update Today 04-10

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
So I just got a notification while in the game on my iPad to update through the built-in updater which I have completed.

The issue now is the game will not start

I have closed the game and restarted this. All I get is the Loading thing at the bottom of the page

Just an FYI

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Spy Airlines
So I just got a notification while in the game on my iPad to update through the built-in updater which I have completed.

I have closed the game and restarted this. All I get is the Loading thing at the bottom of the page

Just an FYI
Same for me

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015

Just an FYI
I came to the forum to check it was not just me having the same problem.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
How did you fix it, It has been 4 hours for me, Rebooted the Ipad stopped and started the game a few times and.... nada
So I got this fixed in the end.

I changed from my wifi to my phone hotspot started the game and then there was a second download of 30MB which fixed the issue in the end

Happy gaming folks

Top Bottom