Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Music

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
With at players complaining (myself included) about how hard the Santa event is, I thought to get our mind off things why don’t we have a little laugh? I wonder where Airport City’s music comes from and who’s idea was to use it 😂😂😂

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I don't get anything other than the elevator music. Playing on Windows.
P
I have a windows game as well. Turn on sound effects but turn off the music. I get airport intercom sounds, planes landing, planes fueling, jet engines shutting down and turning on.

It's easiest to hear the different sound effects when you are zoomed in. Follow a plane that is taking off. When I zoom out completely, I get no sound effects.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
The sound effects are really amazing! I love how when you love with the planes how the sound follows it and the plane sounds disappear as the planes leaves the runway 😅

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I have a windows game as well. Turn on sound effects but turn off the music. I get airport intercom sounds, planes landing, planes fueling, jet engines shutting down and turning on.

It's easiest to hear the different sound effects when you are zoomed in. Follow a plane that is taking off. When I zoom out completely, I get no sound effects.
I think it's really cool sometimes, but like many who are in the game a lot turn it off most of the time.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Candy crush also has music???

thats the result of having my iPad always on mute 😂
Yes it does, each level task has its own music, I would rather mute the game sounds separately than muting the entire tablet/phone 😄

Top Bottom