Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Feature Request 2016

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To Free2Play and GI team - Thank you for improving Airport City for us! And please consider the following features below as possible for implementing in future updates.

People of Airport City - let's try to sound our needs, maybe suggest improvements here, and vote for ideas you like to rise its importance. I hope we keep it tidy, concise, and reasonable :)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
G! gave us Trees, Parks and Subway Stations which give passenger bonuses and similar 1 by 1 buildings which give coin bonuses.

I'd like to see buildings that also work with a tile radius that speed up the production of Flight Catering, Blankets and Lollipops.
I say speed up because it will only give a fair advantage to others who decide to buy production upgrades...

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I dont know if this suggestion has been said, but I wish I could gift all building items that I dont need from warehouse-other
It has been sayd and its really good idea. Maybe GI listens, also deleting items or selling them like selling buildings. Anyway good point

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The pop-ups and ads for other GI games are annoying and sometimes cause unwanted purchases. I understand this is necessary for a freemium game; GI has to make money or they won't support the game.
I would like GI to have a subscription plan for $4.99 (or so) a year that would eliminate all ads and pop-ups. This would be similar to the VIP subscription for this forum; a small yearly fee eliminates ads and helps the site say economically feasible for the owner.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Upgrade Duke Crocker's airship,

Duke Crocker arrives on a Monday & Thursday with the SAME ITEMS, it would be good if you can upgrade to level 2/3/4/5 the higher you upgrade the better the items would be

Monday level 1 blue airship
Tuesday level 2 green airship
Wednesday level 3 yellow airship
Thursday level 4 red airship
Friday grey airship
Saturday black airship
Sunday white airship

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Make it so the Empire State Building & Tower of Babel don't require roads , I have neither yet , but still . I do spend a lot on maps and a road is already an irritant . I'm glad you fixed it so I'm getting the 5% tree bonus on the Carriage Work Shops . It's only 3 passengers ever 4 hours but X6 = 18 . and it's the principle of the thing . Good Fix! ! I haven't tried the rest of the Romantic Buildings yet . I only kept 2 of the Drive in Theaters , I may regret not keeping 6 when I start on Falcon destinations .. Hope I get another chance . Right after I put out a Carriage Work Shop , I was happy to see the bonus , then bought a Square House , Expected to wait 2 days for construction , but to my surprise a video opened it up immediately . A Joyous Airport City moment .

Last edited:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
I Wish you could buy at least 20 Excuvation Maps for each Destination from Duke Crotch & they where Cheaper . Just read Duke's now arriving Monday's & Thursday's starting soon .

Last edited:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
I usually refer to the Duke as just "the Duke" to avoid this :D.
I'm thinking if it would be better if Dukey came once a week & you could buy 20 Maps from his Monopoly Instead of Twice Weekly . That way you don't have to look at his fabulous face on your screen 4 days a week but only Two days ?

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
It would Be Nice If Other Members Of The Alliance's Would Be Given Some Authority Like Co - Leader , Ya Something Like Co - Pilot :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Please do something about the pop up screen inviting you to spend airport cash on Bonuses - I have no objection to the advert but dislike the fact that the first item is already selected and that all you have to do is click the purchase item. More than once I have in a hurry to do something clicked this accidentally and ended up spending precious airport cash on an item I did not want. In fact this is a problem with all Airport Cash / coin purchases - would it be too much to insert a confirmation screen that you are about to purchase an item with airport cash/coins/tokens - with an option to cancel the transaction if you made a mistake. Alternatively could there be a transaction cancel option for say 10 minutes after each purchase if you have made a mistake, such as clicking the wrong item (easily done with planes for example).
I do understand that GI want us to spend (and therefore buy) cash and coins but surely their spirit of fair play does not want people to spend this accidentally?
When buying Airport Cash/coins or tokens there is such a screen which confirms what you are buying with an option to proceed or cancel (no doubt enforced by Microsoft store) is it too much to expect GI to do the same when making purchases using their currency?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Tab the inventory area to make it easier to find items. Event items, flight items, repair items, etc. It takes forever to scroll over to see how many spare props I
definitely support this one - could the same be applied to the gifting window as well or at least sort the gifting window alphabetically
It would also be very helpful if the various lists could be scrolled using a mouse wheel for those of us not using touch screens

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Please do something about the pop up screen inviting you to spend airport cash on Bonuses - I have no objection to the advert but dislike the fact that the first item is already selected and that all you have to do is click the purchase item. More than once I have in a hurry to do something clicked this accidentally and ended up spending precious airport cash on an item I did not want. In fact this is a problem with all Airport Cash / coin purchases - would it be too much to insert a confirmation screen that you are about to purchase an item with airport cash/coins/tokens - with an option to cancel the transaction if you made a mistake. Alternatively could there be a transaction cancel option for say 10 minutes after each purchase if you have made a mistake, such as clicking the wrong item (easily done with planes for example).
I do understand that GI want us to spend (and therefore buy) cash and coins but surely their spirit of fair play does not want people to spend this accidentally?
When buying Airport Cash/coins or tokens there is such a screen which confirms what you are buying with an option to proceed or cancel (no doubt enforced by Microsoft store) is it too much to expect GI to do the same when making purchases using their currency?
I Totally Agree ! Diffinately in the Spirt of Fair Play ! I would rather not be " Set up to Fail " It's not that kind of game . I'd rather spend freely rather than being Duped & Manipulated .

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
The Radar Doppler that counts the number of planes in flight , I liked it better before when it displayed the time till the next plane arrives instead of the number of planes in flight . Its more important to see the arrival of the next plane displayed then the number in the Air . Especially if you have over 10 planes out . You run out of screen . Display the time till the next planes arrival and when you hit the Radar Icon show the status of 12 planes or more planes rather than only 10 . When you have over 10 planes in the Air , now you have to go to the Speed up menu just to see when the arrival of the next plane will be . Kind of a pain in the .

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I'm not clear when posted.
We have the blink speed up on android but in the past we could see what airplane to speed up when tap on flight icon. Now I need to find what airplane to speed up in active flight list.
oh right - yes that is how it is in windows too - the alert tells you A flight can be sped up, not which one

Top Bottom