Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Design Contest on Facebook, please vote!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
GI is organising a design contest on their facebookpage. I never react on FB about our game but this time I couldn't reset the oppurtunity to win 200 greenies.

If you are on FB will you please help me by liking the picture of my airport? It is the third picture of 47 in total (Airport City by Dick Tesselhoff) and you can vote(like) untill august 6th.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.560828357372808.1073741825.112458922209756&type=1

With a little forum help I must make a chance to win I think!

Thanks in advance!

Dick

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Goodmorning everybody,
I am still 4 likes behind the first place. Contest will end this coming Wednesday.
Who can and will help me to win?
Have a nice Sunday!
Dick

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Last day to vote for the contest and to help me winning a price.
If you are on Facebook please give a "like" for my airport. Instructions see above!
Thanks!!!!

Last day to vote for the contest and to help me winning a price.
If you are on Facebook please give a "like" for my airport. Instructions see above!
Thanks!!!!

2nd place Dick - hope you get a decent prize :)

image.jpg

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
According to the congtest rules the second place is good for 100 greenies. I will wait for a GI message, haven't heard anything yet.
Great thanks to all who liked my city on FB, I couldn't do it without your help!!!!

Top Bottom