Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Moans & Groans

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
and more about the limit) you think that it will push newbies to spend money but in vain .... because to reach the same 1000 stars from zero now new players is almost impossible ... yes, there are those who will pay, but there are very few of them, because greed your office just rolls over — I played a lot of games, but I don’t remember one that is so greedy) and you will come to the conclusion that the game is not needed for beginners because it is very expensive and the veterans will also slowly leave because you actually sent them ....
No matter how we keep complaining nothing is going to change. At least not anytime soon. Not as long as more and more idiots keep spending so much money on this game. You can clearly see the pride these guys have including Free2play, not that it is a bad thing for them. The only time the developers may start listening to complaints is when they realise the limit is negatively affecting their financial status!
After all, these complaints are now clichés and so many others that people will always have

No matter how we keep complaining nothing is going to change. At least not anytime soon. Not as long as more and more idiots keep spending so much money on this game. You can clearly see the pride these guys have including Free2play, not that it is a bad thing for them. The only time the developers may start listening to complaints is when they realise the limit is negatively affecting their financial status!
After all, these complaints are now clichés and so many others that people will always have
The problem is, if people stop spending, they won't change they just defund it so no new development, and potential closure. So it's basically no win for the players in that regard

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I kinda saw it coming and think it's the right thing to do even though I as an old player may not agree with it.
Btw Hats off to whole GI team for the amount of hard work you guys put to slowly remove old player's from the game, Well done on being successful finally (y)
I just wished you guys put these much efforts into developing things which should have made AC cheater free, bug's free or atleast an alliance chat or Mars which are beneficial to the game but it's ok to have 100 limit whose benefit I am yet to understand.
If you really want to make things equal then give us back greens which we used to upgrade buildings to max limits because we were told that limit will not be there for us,
What happens to item's we get after 100 limit? We earned that item yet we won't get anything for it?
Congratulations on developing this super logical 100 limit👏👏

Oleg

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
and the last question .... what do you BROUGH? I once collected the stella in the VKontakte version when the dopes cost real money, and I paid to put the stella ... but you do not care, you do everything you want without giving a damn about the players ..... but everyone will be equal) hypocritical lie and nothing more

6 buildings per building type rule was introduced in February, 2015. That's 4,5 years ago — 4,5 years to reap the benefits of having more buildings than anyone else who has joined since then. Seems long enough.

Also, there's a number of players who came from a browser version of Airport City with a profile transfer recently and according to that version's rules there were no limits for certain buildings at all, hence legitimely having tens of Rocket Gardens, for example. Those players did nothing wrong but are reported as cheaters by everyone else on a daily basis. Will our updated rules upset them? Certainly. Will it bring peace of mind for most other players who know they'll be playing on equal terms now? Absolutely.

I didn't say it was an easy decision.
I actually don’t mind so much if some players have more than 6 space buildings. With the friend in need bonus I get to reap the rewards once in a while too. But fair is fair.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I do not understand why I need to develop a city, expand territory for money, achieve results in the game, if they take it away from me. You do not equate the players, you will let the new player know that all his achievements can be taken away because the neighbor complains that you have a better city

block all cheaters who fly 4 million passengers without having houses in the city, who do not have space buildings, but take all the tops on Sunday. And then let's talk about equality between the players.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
Добрый день, уважаемые разработчики !!! может пересмотреть лимит 6 зданий в версии 7.0. Или обратите внимание на игроков, которые перевозят 8 миллионов пассажиров без единого здания. А без космических построек они занимают лидирующие места в топе !!!!! Те, кто перешел с других платформ, не жалуются, что игроки на этой платформе каждую неделю получают игровую валюту в размере 2000, бесплатные самолеты !!!!! и вы хотите забрать то, что мы заработали, без всякого мошенничества с нашей игрой???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
Добрый день, уважаемые разработчики !!! может пересмотреть лимит 6 зданий в версии 7.0. Или обратите внимание на игроков, которые перевозят 8 миллионов пассажиров без единого здания. А без космических построек они занимают лидирующие места в топе !!!!! Те, кто перешел с других платформ, не жалуются, что игроки на этой платформе каждую неделю получают игровую валюту в размере 2000, бесплатные самолеты !!!!! и вы хотите забрать то, что мы заработали, без всякого мошенничества с нашей игрой???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
Уважаемые разработчики !!! Ответьте на вопрос: если вы собираетесь уравнять все здания до 6, то скажите, как игроки без 6 домов перевозят 10 миллионов пассажиров и более ??? А без космических построек они совершают 400 и более полетов на ракеты каждую неделю ???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Вика
I'm just as unhappy about some of the changes being made to our game, but PLEASE folks, let's keep the negativity to a minimum. This forum is for comraderie, questions, helping each other and just plain having fun and making friends. It doesn't do any good to blast Ivan & Ur-quan - I'm sure they would love to keep us all happy, but they have their higher-ups to answer to. Also, remember, they don't have to be here to keep us updated on what's happening. I for one would rather hear the bad news early, so I can at least try to do some planning.

If you don't like the game with it's changes, then leave - it's as simple as that. But give it a chance, and preferably, without being so negative. You might find you like it. :)
7 years old .... and just leave?
silently?

7 years old .... and just leave?
silently?
I've been playing for 5 years (nearly as long as you), and put a lot of $$ into the game. But I can walk away if I don't like the changes - it's a GAME!!! But I'm going to give it a chance before I make any decisions.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Вика
[QUOTE = "Полумесяц, сообщение: 420577, участник: 6772"]
Я играю в течение 5 лет (почти столько же, сколько и вы), и вложил в игру немало денег. Но я могу уйти, если мне не нравятся изменения - это ИГРА !!! Но я собираюсь дать ему шанс, прежде чем принимать какие-либо решения.
[/ QUOTE]
трудно молча смотреть, как убивают хорошую игру
у тебя хорошая нервная система :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
Dear developers !!! Answer the question, if you are going to equalize all buildings to 6, then tell me how the players without even 6 houses transport 10 million passengers and more ??? And without space buildings, they make 400 or more flights to rocket every week ???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
Good afternoon, dear developers !!! may revise the limit of 6 buildings in version 7.0. Pay attention to the players who carry 8 million passengers without a single building. They occupy the leading places in the top !!!!! Those who have switched to other platforms do not complain that players on this platform will receive a game currency in the amount of 2000 every week, free airplanes !!!!! and you want to take what we have earned, without any fraud with our game ???

[QUOTE = "Полумесяц, сообщение: 420577, участник: 6772"]
Я играю в течение 5 лет (почти столько же, сколько и вы), и вложил в игру немало денег. Но я могу уйти, если мне не нравятся изменения - это ИГРА !!! Но я собираюсь дать ему шанс, прежде чем принимать какие-либо решения.
[/ QUOTE]
трудно молча смотреть, как убивают хорошую игру
у тебя хорошая нервная система :)
Can you please write in English?

В феврале 2015 года было введено правило 6 зданий на тип здания . Это 4,5 года назад-4,5 года, чтобы пожинать плоды наличия большего количества зданий, чем кто-либо другой, кто присоединился с тех пор. Кажется, достаточно долго.

Кроме того, есть ряд игроков, которые недавно пришли из версии браузера Airport City с переносом профиля, и в соответствии с правилами этой версии не было никаких ограничений для определенных зданий вообще, поэтому законно иметь десятки ракетных садов, например. Эти игроки не сделали ничего плохого, но сообщаются как мошенники всеми остальными на ежедневной основе. Расстроят ли их наши обновленные правила? Конечно. Принесет ли это душевное спокойствие для большинства других игроков,которые знают, что теперь будут играть на равных? Абсолютно.

Я не говорил, что это простое решение.
[/ЦИТАТА]

What equality are you talking about? I've been playing on windows since 2014. At first there were only Windows players. Then came the players-cheaters on Android and flew 85 million passengers a week. Windows players have not received 3 greens per week for a long time. Players Android 2000 the greens in a week. For equality we must give the same amount of green players on other platforms. I collected up to a limit of 8 steles of cosmonautics. They, too, will be taken away?

6 buildings per building type rule was introduced in February, 2015. That's 4,5 years ago — 4,5 years to reap the benefits of having more buildings than anyone else who has joined since then. Seems long enough.

Also, there's a number of players who came from a browser version of Airport City with a profile transfer recently and according to that version's rules there were no limits for certain buildings at all, hence legitimely having tens of Rocket Gardens, for example. Those players did nothing wrong but are reported as cheaters by everyone else on a daily basis. Will our updated rules upset them? Certainly. Will it bring peace of mind for most other players who know they'll be playing on equal terms now? Absolutely.

I didn't say it was an easy decision.
What equality are you talking about? I've been playing on windows since 2014. At first there were only Windows players. Then came the players-cheaters on Android and flew 85 million passengers a week. Windows players have not received 3 greens per week for a long time. Players Android 2000 the greens in a week. For equality, give as much greenery to players of other platforms. I collected up to a limit of 8 steles of cosmonautics. They, too, will be taken away?

Top Bottom