Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Airport cash cost

Bank offer.jpg

exchange rate.jpg

I find out that airport cash cost is different in each country comparing between my country Jordan and USA there is $35 cost me more.
$99.99 for 1200 greenies on sale for me it cost $135.
I dont think so that is fair for me.
What is the reason for different cost and who did that is it from GI or Microsoft or my country ?
Who else have the same different cost please post how much cost you in your country.
Thank you

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
View attachment 38732
View attachment 38733
I find out that airport cash cost is different in each country comparing between my country Jordan and USA there is $35 cost me more.
What is the reason for different cost and who did that is it from GI or Microsoft or my country ?
Thank you
I asked the AC team on discord and was told it’s down to the App Store. They set the cost in USD, it’s down to google/Apple/amazon/Microsoft to set the exchange rate.

I asked the AC team on discord and was told it’s down to the App Store. They set the cost in USD, it’s down to google/Apple/amazon/Microsoft to set the exchange rate.
Maybe i dont know but if i think about it why Microsoft do that if they put $99.99 for USA and why they make it to me D 95.5 = $135 its too much so do you think i have to contact Microsoft ask them let me wait maybe other members asked Microsoft.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Maybe i dont know but if i think about it why Microsoft do that if they put $99.99 for USA and why they make it to me D 95.5 = $135 its too much so do you think i have to contact Microsoft ask them let me wait maybe other members asked Microsoft.
Buying 400/1200 in GBP for 99.99 = $130.
For me, microsoft is cheapest, then android, then apple.

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
Who else have the same different cost please post how much cost you in your country.
Thank you

For me in The Netherlands and iOS, 1200 greenies are 109,99 EUR. Which equals to USD 129.63 at the current exchange rate.

So, not as bad as in Jordan, but still not good.

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
Canada on Android is $140 CAD for the most expensive one. To USD converted is $105. Not $99. Fortunately I never buy that much so the conversion fees don't really matter on smaller amounts. It's negligible

Apple apply the same price all over the world ! without considering the local cost of live !
Whereas Google and Microsoft change price depending on the country ! it will be cheaper in "poor" country, and more expensive in "rich" country !
But Jordan Poor country i think Microsoft because in USA they make the lowest for USA citizen.
For me when i was living in UAE i just give a friend of mine $100 and his brother live in USA and buy for me a gift card.
I will try to find another way to buy a gift card ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yup, as a Canadian, my premium class ticket wasn't $5. It was $6.99. I guess that's pretty close given the exchange rate. But the game showed $5 so I was surprised when it came up with the amount I was getting billed. It's still an amazing purchase - although would have been better if I got the planetarium.

I've got $139.99 CDN for 1200 greenies. Comes to about $105 USD

Top Bottom