Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Air Traffic Control

That's one of those things that we can't fix fast without breaking too many other things, but the current plan is to fix it with one of our December releases.
And please don't fix the red rocket that lands upside down, or the plane that tumbles down the runway. Those are the moments I watch for - I just wish I could catch them on video! 😁 😁 😁

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
It’s amusing. So what if a plane runs over another, or goes round twice. I’d rather it did that than mending it upsets something else! More problems with freezing game than little plane accidents!
I've been having the same issue with freezing. Will be fine for a while then all the planes just stop and can't land or service planes until I visit someone else's airport and come back or force close/open the game again

Top Bottom