Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Adventure flight strategy: Aztec collection

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
I would like to conclude all the Aztec collections: I need at least 29 items for each of the 5 destinations.
I would like to do some map-runs with fuel speed, trying to use as few bonuses as possible (SG, GD, SC). This is because it is easier for my level to have fuel instead of bonuses.
So I ask you if, by activating the 3 bonuses, I can make all 5 maps with the fuel speed up. Or if it's better to be more patient and map-runs with one or two maps at a time.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
I have completed the Aztec Adventure quite recently.
Without bonuses it could take you a lot longer to complete.
If you have plenty of fuel,then go for it.You should be able to complete the collections using the mentioned bonuses and a bit of luck.Prepare to be frustrated from time to time,as sometimes ,depending on how many aircraft you are using,some flights come back with nothing other than cash and experience.
Good luck👍

I would like to conclude all the Aztec collections: I need at least 29 items for each of the 5 destinations.
I would like to do some map-runs with fuel speed, trying to use as few bonuses as possible (SG, GD, SC). This is because it is easier for my level to have fuel instead of bonuses.
So I ask you if, by activating the 3 bonuses, I can make all 5 maps with the fuel speed up. Or if it's better to be more patient and map-runs with one or two maps at a time.
Depends if you have enough fuel and time to do it all in one go, and don’t have a life to lead for 6 hours. !!!
Add Dice and and you have the full set for increasing drops. Drop wise you’ll be ok.

Calculate the fuel . To 3 star you need 100 runs for each plane, never mind the drops. Last week, I did 100 flights and got 59 drops. You’ll get more items but that doesn’t matter as Aztec is also an easy way of getting gold tokens.
500 flights x 20 or 24 plus speed up return =? Do you have that amount of fuel?

Have fun. I’d do it in 2 goes.

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
Depends if you have enough fuel and time to do it all in one go, and don’t have a life to lead for 6 hours. !!!
Add Dice and and you have the full set for increasing drops. Drop wise you’ll be ok.

Calculate the fuel . To 3 star you need 100 runs for each plane, never mind the drops. Last week, I did 100 flights and got 59 drops. You’ll get more items but that doesn’t matter as Aztec is also an easy way of getting gold tokens.
500 flights x 20 or 24 plus speed up return =? Do you have that amount of fuel?

Have fun. I’d do it in 2 goes.

Thanks @Madge59230
I'm doing the calculations for the fuel!
So can I activate dice and golden dice together?

To 3 star all 5 destinations you'll need:
32 800 units of fuel (speed up included)
31 600 passengers

As @Madge59230 said, if you have enough time, fuel & passengers and enough repair items then go ahead and good luck...

Also don't forget to activate the golden wrench and robot loader...
And family ticket to add extra pax for a few hours! I don’t bother with the Golden Wrench as my alliance gets 70% tasks so have the maintenance check which gives 50% reduction in breakdowns.

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
If its any help, I am taking the slow road and these are the numbers so far:

I had only spy glass active.
27 flights to Tollan - 7 drops
29 flights to Tenochitlan - 7 drops

I had done this because the spy glass was cheap from the event store. (good ol' days). I will probably change it up now and try 30 flights for each remaining map with either a single spy glass or single GD active, because for me too, getting fuel is easier than getting bonuses.

Top Bottom