Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Ads not playing

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
Yesterday I was able to watch all my ads and this only happened maybe 3 times, but all I had to do was close the game and click on the button again. Today I only watched 2 ads, so every ad is still available for me but whenever I click on the "free" button it turns to "unavailable" and the video doesn't play. It never does. Is there anything else I can do to try playing the videos besides closing the game and opening again? I already tried that 10 times and it just won't work.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Yesterday I was able to watch all my ads and this only happened maybe 3 times, but all I had to do was close the game and click on the button again. Today I only watched 2 ads, so every ad is still available for me but whenever I click on the "free" button it turns to "unavailable" and the video doesn't play. It never does. Is there anything else I can do to try playing the videos besides closing the game and opening again? I already tried that 10 times and it just won't work.
I also face this issue only when I am having a bad connection. It says video unavailable. When my signal gets better then I click on ad like 2-3 times then it finally plays. BTW, I am on Android.

MertAnıl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
049d2kxbe
Username
M_A
I have been always like this on Windows. Never ever wathced an add.
Can't figure out what is the problem. I restarted the game,started as an administrator and nothing changed.

I have to ask for gift when I upgrade a building. This is really slowing down my progress.

Hope someone find a solution.

Cheers!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster
i have the same issue
ive tried turning the game on and off a few times but not worked
pain in the back side as i am half way through upgrading buildings and no one i know has the parts iam after

and before someone says its the internet its not because 2 other devices our on the same game and getting their adverts no problems at all

am wondering if its a win 10 glitch ?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207tndum4
Username
Pilot Lillee
Still having trouble with ads....will shut down and then will say available but will not play. Will go out and back in then says Not available. Will shut down and start back up and same cycle....

***Response from ticket***

### Do not reply below this line ###
Airport City Support Team
June 21, 2020, 03:40 -0500
Hi!
I have to confirm that there is a slight shortage of bonus videos for Windows now, but as the offers are provided by a third party, it is not possible for us to remedy the situation immediately. We keep following the case and expect a solution as soon as possible.
The Unavailable button might also appear due to some connection issues on your side. Please, double-check your internet connection. Rebooting the game can also help in this situation.

I don't think mine is a connectivity problem....so must just be the lack of ads for Windows. Slows my progress down but will just keep going.

Hope this might help anyone else having the same troubles.

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
We're having the same problem. We've tried restarting the game, rebooting the computer, etc. but still we get no ads for anything. Very frustrating when trying to speed up buildings for passengers.
Same here for 30% speed up of flights in Windows. Says ad is available, but does not play, click a second time and shows unavailable. Close the game, open again and starts the cycle again.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
And here. Got 1 stadium part after watching ad... finished the event- and the ads no longer play... just co-incidence?

IndianaJones

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20w0jm1oe
Username
Indiana Jones
Yes same issue here. It all started after the update this week. I have restarted the game many time and rebooted my PC. Always get the "Unavailable" on every AD button. I logged a support ticket...we need some help.

Top Bottom