Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Adding Neighbours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
I've tried to add 4 people from forums today and it keep on saying promo code invalid. Can anyone please confirm the problem? I only have 168 neighbors and 0 waiting.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I've tried to add 4 people from forums today and it keep on saying promo code invalid. Can anyone please confirm the problem? I only have 168 neighbors and 0 waiting.

168 is lots of neighbours. I have 65. As in real life, more isn't necessarily better.

You are better to have fewer great neighbours that you can communicate with on the forum than a lot of friends you don't know.

As for adding people from the forum, often the forum name and game name aren't the same. Lots have game name in signatures. But it's polite to ask first. I delete most requests that I haven't been asked about first or for people I can't find on the forum.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
168 is lots of neighbours. I have 65. As in real life, more isn't necessarily better.

You are better to have fewer great neighbours that you can communicate with on the forum than a lot of friends you don't know.

As for adding people from the forum, often the forum name and game name aren't the same. Lots have game name in signatures. But it's polite to ask first. I delete most requests that I haven't been asked about first or for people I can't find on the forum.
I will starting to clean the list and only keeping members that are on forums or send me gifts as most of them just send random gifts. I was adding them in the beginning as 200 coins was helping alot in the beginning stages and doesn't help as much now.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I will starting to clean the list and only keeping members that are on forums or send me gifts as most of them just send random gifts. I was adding them in the beginning as 200 coins was helping alot in the beginning stages and doesn't help as much now.

Yes, I don't like that part. Especially when I change my game name often so people can see what I need. I hope you are doing the same (e.g. Jot18-f20).

As for collecting coins, you can eclipse almost everything else by landing lots of guest planes - especially with the spyglass bonus. Even the lost and found collection - which can be completed by landing plans as small as swallows - gives 200 coins. The smart and smarter collection - also from landing swallows and up - pays 300 coins. Path to passion - from landing owls - pays 800 coins. Once you can start landing jumbos, the collections pay 2000 coins.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Yes, I don't like that part. Especially when I change my game name often so people can see what I need. I hope you are doing the same (e.g. Jot18-f20).

As for collecting coins, you can eclipse almost everything else by landing lots of guest planes - especially with the spyglass bonus. Even the lost and found collection - which can be completed by landing plans as small as swallows - gives 200 coins. The smart and smarter collection - also from landing swallows and up - pays 300 coins. Path to passion - from landing owls - pays 800 coins. Once you can start landing jumbos, the collections pay 2000 coins.
I have started recently changing my name and started receiving gifts. There are still neighbor that send random stuff and I was wondering does the spy glass apply to guest planes? I read on here yesterday that spy glass apply to your flights only and not guest planes. I had spy glass active yesterday and was receiving more items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Yes the spyglass does apply to guest planes. I was raking in 300,000 each day last week landing lots of guest planes with the spyglass bonus. And if you pair it with Business Class which increases income from flights by 200% ...
Omg. Why didn't I know this before. I will give a try Tomorrow as it's almost a night here and don't want to waste it..will be running with biz class. Any other bonues that can be applied on top? please confirm biz class apply to guest planes as well?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
If it’s invalid, it’s possible that you are already neighbors with them.
No, I was not a neighbour with them and when they sent me request it worked fine. I wasn't able to send for some reason. I will give a try with couple more member and see if the problem exists.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
No, I was not a neighbour with them and when they sent me request it worked fine. I wasn't able to send for some reason. I will give a try with couple more member and see if the problem exists.

Then the other possibility is you type the wrong code.

If the problem persists, might be a good idea to contact GI support.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Omg. Why didn't I know this before. I will give a try Tomorrow as it's almost a night here and don't want to waste it..will be running with biz class. Any other bonues that can be applied on top? please confirm biz class apply to guest planes as well?
OK, here is my process.
  • I use a bottomless barrel before I go to bed. I also make sure to start the 108 fuel contract.
  • In the morning, before I tap anything (buildings or flights), I start a Pot of Gold, Business Class (if I have it) and Spy Glass. You could also add a Matryoska Doll if you need lots of passengers.
  • Once you have cleared coins and flights AND sent off some flights so you are able to start producing fuel again, I start the spy glass and fuel additive
Another thing you can do, but only if you have lots of buildings that product coins in short time frames, Is use the inconvertible coin after the Pot of Gold runs out.

And if I care about the experience and increasing levels quickly, I add the pilot's manual when I put on business class and spy glass (before collecting flights in the morning).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
OK, here is my process.
  • I use a bottomless barrel before I go to bed. I also make sure to start the 108 fuel contract.
  • In the morning, before I tap anything (buildings or flights), I start a Pot of Gold, Business Class (if I have it) and Spy Glass. You could also add a Matryoska Doll if you need lots of passengers.
  • Once you have cleared coins and flights AND sent off some flights so you are able to start producing fuel again, I start the spy glass and fuel additive
Another thing you can do, but only if you have lots of buildings that product coins in short time frames, Is use the inconvertible coin after the Pot of Gold runs out.

And if I care about the experience and increasing levels quickly, I add the pilot's manual when I put on business class and spy glass (before collecting flights in the morning).
Just to confirm does the business class apply to your flights or apply to guest planes as well? I tried the free 30 mins biz class by watching video and didn't apply to guest planes.
Is there any list I can check for all bonuses that apply to guest planes? Or can you please tell me? I do land lots of guest planes.

Just to confirm does the business class apply to your flights or apply to guest planes as well? I tried the free 30 mins biz class by watching video and didn't apply to guest planes.
Is there any list I can check for all bonuses that apply to guest planes? Or can you please tell me? I do land lots of guest planes.
Look in the WIKI.

There are no general bonuses that work on guest planes. Only during events sometimes. At the moment with the event,if you run sky captain you will get a knife drop almost every time but I don’t think the other items which can be acquired will change frequency.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Look in the WIKI.

There are no general bonuses that work on guest planes. Only during events sometimes. At the moment with the event,if you run sky captain you will get a knife drop almost every time but I don’t think the other items which can be acquired will change frequency.
Thanks but not sure if it's just a coincidence or what happened yday. I had spy glass running and was getting items and knife from over 90% of guest planes. I didn't have anything active today and barely got any items. Will give it a shot tomm with spy glass again and I don't have sky captain.

Top Bottom