Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Acquiring Tower of London

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I want to acquire a Tower of London.

I know I need to complete 10 x Midsummer Night Dreams collections and I understand all the various flights and collections that contribute to that.

I'm struggling a bit on how to actually fly to all the necessary destinations.

There are 25 destinations to which I need to fly to collect all the various items.

The only relevant destination for which I can find a flight is Riga - that appears as one of the three in this week's Alliance Missions. Is this the only way these flights become available?

I'm a member of an alliance - but we are not active.

Grateful for a light to be shone into the darkness.

Thanks
Pete

You need to fly alliance flights for the first 5 levels swift upwards. The destinations only get given occcasionally and you’ll need to adjust your fleet so you have either lowest, most or highest planes to stand a chance of getting them. If you look at the wiki, but in destinations/alliance flights, you’ll see the flights needed for each type of aircraft.

It will be a long slog. But go for it. Being in alliance active or not is all you need and a big dose of luck.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
So plan your fleet to get the best chance of flights you need

Task 1 - smallest plane (go with swift until you have finished the 1000 flights)
Task 2 - largest plane. Go with hawk until you finish the hawk alliance destinations
Task 3 - the plane you have the most of. Get lots of owls.

When you have finished the swift destinations (work hard to complete these quickly), you might change to have your smallest plane as owls then largest as raven and most as hawk.

Don't rush for owls. You need owls for every event so you will probably always have a few. Then you just swap up from hawk and raven as you get the items/finish the 1000 flights to each of the five destinations.

Any week that you don't get an alliance destination, make sure to use the option to change destination to try for the alliance destination.

I've been working on this for a year and I'm only half done. But good luck

The only relevant destination for which I can find a flight is Riga - that appears as one of the three in this week's Alliance Missions. Is this the only way these flights become available?
Yes.
These destinations are random and you can choose to change to a better more desired destination by using the change button (but having experienced the odds in this game you'll be more likely given another undesirable destination).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, as @Teboho mentioned, these destinations only come up in alliance missions. Each week you "could" get one of the alliance destinations for the 3 planes you have.

In this game, I only got one alliance destination. Each mission could contain either one of the alliance destinations OR one of the standard destinations.

For Swift, it's not to bad. You could get Antalya, Pattaya, Riga, Maracay, Khaka OR Egypt or Cyprus. Only 7 destinations to choose from. These will be relatively easy to complete because the destinations have a high chance of coming up.

For Hawk, there are 12 regular destinations (St. Petersburg in the image below) and 5 alliance destinations so the chance of you getting an alliance destination is lower. If you use the "change flight" option, you may or may not get an alliance destination.

I've never done this but if you have a ton of fuel and finish one destination in the middle of the week, you could change the destination midweek and try for another one you could work on.

1635590746248.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have just begun to look into getting the Eiffel Tower & Tower of London. However, I can’t find any flights that even drop items for the collections. Is there somewhere to find a list of flights for these collections and what type of flights are they - Alliance??
They are from the alliance flights only. Each alliance destination only drops one item

Here is the Tower of London requirements

1637509706635.png

@Chloe11111 As always, thank you!
And these flights only come up in the random 3 per week, correct? There is no way to get maps for them any other way?
No they are random flights you get from your alliance flights. Just have to fly 1000 each to 3 star. Zero guarantee youll get any. Maybe one week 3 (lowest, highest, most flights) and one eek zero!! Then youll need 10 drops from each destiantion, to get the Collection.

Ive been going over 3 years and still not finished either!!!! Almost though..... NOT a quick job

Top Bottom