Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC new update - v.5.4.30 (iOS) & v. 5.4.14 (Android)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Anyone else having the collection scroll issue. Mine no longer automatically shows you which collections are ready, I have to scroll completely through to find which one.

it is a new bug introduced in this update.

Partial work around is click on one the icons above to narrow your search.

Example. If a collection is completed from a plane drop, Hit the the plane icon and it will bring up collections which can be completed through drops.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
it is a new bug introduced in this update.

Partial work around is click on one the icons above to narrow your search.

Example. If a collection is completed from a plane drop, Hit the the plane icon and it will bring up collections which can be completed through drops.
Thanks, that will speed them up but still time intensive...i.e. I got lazy having the autoscroll.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Regarding Collection Problem, I find this way of collecting Collections better because I don't collect collections till there are new levels because if there are 5 New levels introduced, It will require 7 Million XP on assumption that it goes according to current system, So I save collections and only want to collect space Collections like Lunar Module or Orbital Telescope which are not so good regarding XP, I can collect them without scrolling or searching again and again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
uhta1999
Username
ilaynir
Hey, I dont know why but the game is not working on my Android .. Its stuck on the loading screen..
Someone can help me?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Don't like the autoscroll being gone in collections.

Clicking accept on a gift recenter the screen making it very easy to accidentally click the same gift again as it suddenly moves.

Can't mark neighbors as favorites since updating. The gold hart does nothing can't even click the button.
Anyone else seeing This one?

addition - when you repairing your broken plane with greenies - you have additional confirmation page (same one as for speeding the collection of coins or passengers). Good side is that it will prevent you to do fast press and spend if you don't want to, bad one is that if you are in a hurry you lose few seconds with confirmation.
There is an option to use do not show this message but I don't know if it is once for all buildings or only repair base.
I remember I've read a mail or post from GI that this could be turned back from Settings -> Restore defaults but I'm not sure once you press <do not show again> does it affect just this specific action or any actions paid with greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zcmtx5
Username
tonasb
Hey, I dont know why but the game is not working on my Android .. Its stuck on the loading screen..
Someone can help me?
Me and a lot of others have the same problem. Any solution from ac team?

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I am the only one who see the "loading" for 30 minutes and still counting?
No, my fellow update victim, you are not alone! I posted a ticket last night and so far, all I've had is a question about what I did prior to the game malfunctioning. All I did was to leave the iPad at home for a day - played in the morning with the old version, got a hanging screen like yours when I got back in the evening, realised that all my apps had auto-updated during the day! I could kick myself for letting Airport City auto-update - I had enough trouble with the last update (Airport City HD -> Airport City 5.?.24! Should have waited and at least made a fresh backup before updating. Aaargh!

Don't like the autoscroll being gone in collections.

Clicking accept on a gift recenter the screen making it very easy to accidentally click the same gift again as it suddenly moves.

Can't mark neighbors as favorites since updating. The gold hart does nothing can't even click the button.
Anyone else seeing This one?
I've resent so many gifts it's really a shame. It's like GI keeps doing stuff to make us slow down on everything. Pop-ups, launches, collections, now gifting.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
Me and a lot of others have the same problem. Any solution from ac team?
My support game has the same problem, and I saw the following temporary solution from somewhere:
Change the system language to English

I changed to English and the game can load properly, however once I changed it back to my home language, it stuck at the loading screen again.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
My support game has the same problem, and I saw the following temporary solution from somewhere:

I changed to English and the game can load properly, however once I changed it back to my home language, it stuck at the loading screen again.
Changing language too english helped in my case too and game started normally.(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zcmtx5
Username
tonasb

To wychanhk:
Thanks friend. I have changed language to english in my smartphone and the game works now.

Top Bottom