Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC 4.7.3 Update Available for iOS

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
image.jpeg

If you've updated, please let us all know the results.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I updated my support game on an iPad 3. I couldn't tell any difference with the update.
Unfortunately, my Fuel (20) gift that was changed to Passengers (10) in the previous update did not change back. Bummer.
Cheers,
Tom

D

Deleted member 5399

I feel like Windows players are going to twiddle our thumbs again until Santa comes to town. No offense to anyone, but the last time i posted I feel like I got a curt response and was told a few days. Not a few weeks or longer.
And to add to my issues I have an alliance player who is MIA with passenger count who is iOS or droid player, and not responding to PMS. So is his head count not going toward alliance because he updated? Just because I see no life in game, I certainly would think he'd contact me here.

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
I updated 8 hours ago. No visible difference. All flights and in progress launch were unaffected. Yes, Duke still buggy (both good and bad bugs). Weird new gifting process also unchanged. Looks safe so far.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I think I'm going to wait a bit longer, just to be sure. It took a few days before people started reporting the lost progress bug.

I wonder when they are going to fix Duke's airship. I missed my neighbor visits again because I forgot the deadline was 3 hours early due to Duke's visit.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Has anyone had lost progress on this version of the iOS game? Which version(s) of the Android game is this compatible with? The main reason I can think of to update is to be able to reconnect with my old neighbors, most of whom are Android users.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
I have iPad Pro, OS is current. Haven't been able to load AC for last 36 hours. It just sits loading..... Loading.... And doesn't launch the game. Yes, I have tried a reboot.

Any suggestions? I have put a question to support, awaiting reply.

Peta

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I have iPad Pro, OS is current. Haven't been able to load AC for last 36 hours. It just sits loading..... Loading.... And doesn't launch the game. Yes, I have tried a reboot.

Any suggestions? I have put a question to support, awaiting reply.

Peta

Our support team will contact you, thanks for filing a ticket.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
Our support team will contact you, thanks for filing a ticket.
Still waiting for a resolution to this matter. I first reported it on 7 September, last reply from GI was 14th September.

First response from them told me to go into the game and check my username, write it down and then delete the game. As the game won't load, that was not possible to do.

I deleted the game, downloaded it again and played with my existing name (I knew what it was) for 3 levels until I could access friends, sent my username to GI, They restored my game progress on Saturday 10th, only to have it stop loading two hours later, and it still won't load.

I have spent real money on this game, and if I do not get a 'fit for purpose' game, I will be seeking recompense, a minimum of my money back. This is just not good enough.

I have repeatedly asked GI if this is unique to me, they have repeatedly ignored that question.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience with AC?

Top Bottom