Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"A Walk in the Clouds" Event is out on all platforms - discussion thread

And iOS but full of the usual bugs, don’t they test these releases! My candy hearts are siberian dogs, Carriage workshop not giving romantic passengers and the event offer a big white square!

45237BB1-B6A2-4CA8-9E73-9446128D73F6.jpeg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
And iOS but full of the usual bugs, don’t they test these releases! My candy hearts are siberian dogs, Carriage workshop not giving romantic passengers and the event offer a big white square!

View attachment 48459
A restart now will fix most of this. Carriage workshop still produces normal pax. And still missing the image for romantic castle and romantic super building.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
And when you collect a collection it doesn’t count ...!!!!!
There have been several in game updates, these usually break these things. Try a restart.
I’m rebuilding 1 carriage workshop to see ifit has to be new build, but have to wait. Not paying 4 greens!
I warehoused and rebuilt - worked fine (noting the above).

For me none of the missions are counted, even when I am 100% sure I made a collection or build the building. Android version, after restart.
Sad, such sloppiness. Is this how it is over there or just within G!?

Funny thing is G! stands for GameInsight, right? Well, I see the "!" as an upside down "i" therefore upside down Insight - which explains things of late. 🤔

Their CEO, Anatolijs, really needs to clean up G!'s mess.

Is it only me, or are other people thinking that they put more items into the warehouse for this event a year ago then they are finding now?
what do you mean? Apart from carriage workshop, all the remaining are bought, why one should have more than 6?
anyway, all my buildings were in place, as I don’t warehouse those

Top Bottom