Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A new sale idea for the game

f20 EP A.A

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g5h39dw
Username
f20 EP A.A.
G! should add a new sale deal into the game. The new sale should be 50% coins into all building, for example, I'm gonna compare the building Business Center. The Business Center cost 1,200,000 coins, 50% off of it will cost 600,000 coins. Should the new sale be implemented into the game?

G! should add a new sale deal into the game. The new sale should be 50% coins into all building, for example, I'm gonna compare the building Business Center. The Business Center cost 1,200,000 coins, 50% off of it will cost 600,000 coins. Should the new sale be implemented into the game?
I take it you are struggling with coins... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
We've all been there. If they add it to sale buildings now, what about all the people who already saved and purchased it? Do they get half the price back? Most are now at levels where there is no longer any need for coins.

This is a long haul game. It takes many many hours to generate the coins necessary to build a big city. I've spent at least 50m coins since I started this game 11 months ago.

The key is to prioritize coin generation ... but that comes at the expense of other goals in the game. It's a compromise. USE your business class/comfort class bonuses. They don't do you any good once you no longer have need for coins. Join an alliance that aims to complete 50% of tasks each week so you get a week-long first class bonus. USE the inconvertible coins.

Here's a thread that may help. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/starting-fast-gathering-coins.30564/

Top Bottom