Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows a GIANT frustration ...

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
So I have 3 Giant aircraft. It just so happens that I have 3 Repair slots. Guess where my Giants are? It seems like every 2nd or 3rd flight, the plane is out of service for repairs. Now, I have 2 additional aircraft return that need repair. So my choices are to purchase another slot for 20 Airport Cash or spend 2 Airport cash to speed one of them up to quick fix the other two or let two more aircraft sit idle waiting to be repaired.

Need I say frustrating?

AC Repair.gif

So I have 3 Giant aircraft. It just so happens that I have 3 Repair slots. Guess where my Giants are? It seems like every 2nd or 3rd flight, the plane is out of service for repairs. Now, I have 2 additional aircraft return that need repair. So my choices are to purchase another slot for 20 Airport Cash or spend 2 Airport cash to speed one of them up to quick fix the other two or let two more aircraft sit idle waiting to be repaired.

Need I say frustrating?

View attachment 10565
You should buy slot this very important if you have 10 hangar at least you should have 4 slot in repair hangar for me i have the 13 hangars and i have 6 slot
the other account i have 12 hangars and 4 slots its not enough because Giant, Falcon, TB these planes every few flights need repairs so i buy 1 slot in my second account.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
You should buy slot this very important if you have 10 hangar at least you should have 4 slot in repair hangar for me i have the 13 hangars and i have 6 slot
the other account i have 12 hangars and 4 slots its not enough because Giant, Falcon, TB these planes every few flights need repairs so i buy 1 slot in my second account.

Yeah, that's what I did, bought another slot that is. Just venting at what seems to be a high repair rate for the larger planes :mad:

Yeah, that's what I did, bought another slot that is. Just venting at what seems to be a high repair rate for the larger planes :mad:
I remember one time i have 13 giant :D i send them daily to Mecca (3 star 1000 flights) i have to do 250 flights in a week it was enough 6 slot in repair hangar and i did the 250 in a week :)
Buy the way i dont have condor and i dont want to buy it maybe after a year.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger

Need I say frustrating?

View attachment 10565
its ridiculous enough to pay greenies for those repairs.:cry: i dont know if i purchase any of those giants.. and of course i can imagine that those planes have a higher repair rate.. i mean GI will get money for that :)

its ridiculous enough to pay greenies for those repairs.:cry: i dont know if i purchase any of those giants.. and of course i can imagine that those planes have a higher repair rate.. i mean GI will get money for that :)
I finally bought an extra slot just for the Giant and Falcon break downs. But it does help to make sure you get them repaired over night so they are ready when you get up. :)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i did read somewhere that falcons have a lower repair rate
but my powerful delta has been repaired 4 times today, from 10 flights, i think i bought a lemon

Last week my 4 falcons pretty much had 2 or 3 in repair the entire week.
On occasion you do get a small reprieve for a couple days but yes it is
pretty bad from giants on up.

I still firmly believe no more than 50% of any type of plane should not be
in for repair at any given time. A simple use of a logic operator or two would
make this very easy to accomplish. Of course GI does not care about my
opinions so I digress.

Top Bottom