Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A bit confused...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajh217a
Username
me TJ
Last week there was a code and it gave skycaptain. A few days later another code came someone said there was a new code (snoe404). That one gave 3 greenies and money. That same code is the code fore this weekend (snow404). It looks like the code was given sooner than planned.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajh217a
Username
me TJ
Last week there was a code and it gave skycaptain. A few days later another code came someone said there was a new code (snoe404). That one gave 3 greenies and money. That same code is the code fore this weekend (snow404). It looks like the code was given sooner than planned.
Snoe404 is snow404

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
that means that you used this code last week (cannot use same code twice)
However, then it means we got no code at 01.01.2016 - the first weekend this year.

First everybody was expecting the code at the New Year weekend, and that arrived late.
The very next week (now) GI issued the same code and pretended it's this week's code. 1 code for two weeks.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I find it kind of lame. They knew that the community (the very active players) where using snow. So what has happened this weekend should be no surprise
Some kind of official communication about this, would be better. (Dear players, if you use snow last week, then you can not use.... And so on) Instead they play dumb.

Other point is, that last week snow was bought out to early, but no one of GI said this and when they found that out, why not use a new code for this week. I serious thought that the chair was happy new year present and the snow code was the regular code for last week.

I am a Manager for a team of 650 people, one thing I learn is that in case of an problem at the customer, you better over communicate about the problem to the customer, than not communicate. Customers, want to know every little thing an playing dumb is the worse thing you can do.

Not-Communicating-Blog1.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom