Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.9 out on Window, iOS, Android

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Gift window is so large I cannot see the fuel bar at the top of the screen. I watch the fuel bar fill up so I know when I pulled out enough gifted fuel.

On the good side the pop-up windows had been to small making me put my glasses on, Now I can read the windows from across the room without glasses. A happy median would be nice.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Anyone else on iOS being prompted to sign into Game Center after this update? Using an Apple ID. just wondering if anyone knows why...

my Game Center ID on the iPad I play on...is a different email address than my Apple ID on this iPad. I don’t want to cause an issue as I have another iOS device.

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
Anyone else on iOS being prompted to sign into Game Center after this update? Using an Apple ID. just wondering if anyone knows why...

my Game Center ID on the iPad I play on...is a different email address than my Apple ID on this iPad. I don’t want to cause an issue as I have another iOS device.
I can't even get it to load on my iPad. It will load about half way and then stop. I've tried shutting my iPad off and then back on, but the update refuses to load.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
new update and new event? was there not the info that this will not be connect again?
Yeah, i thought so too. I've 5 games on different devices (Android) and 4 of them crashed after the update, playing some several minutes.
Couldn't send gifts out, lost gifts after the crash. Sorry to my friends that didn't receive a gift from my games. Trying gifting again after reset tomorrow.

Gift window is so large I cannot see the fuel bar at the top of the screen. I watch the fuel bar fill up so I know when I pulled out enough gifted fuel.

On the good side the pop-up windows had been to small making me put my glasses on, Now I can read the windows from across the room without glasses. A happy median would be nice.
Interestingly, that happens with the windows version. iOS and android have “normally sized“ pop up windows...
but in windows version, they are SO large that even hurt my eyes 😆
I’ve felt the need to push my chair back and gain some distance from the screen!

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
The button needs to be more detailed for the actual type of the plane. There are times that I need to call back a specific type of plane to send to a specific destination.

1611882268447.png

Also the button that I believe should switch between different models of a plane type (reg, S1, S2, red etc.) does not seem to work for me. No matter which button I select the one that I chose originally to open the menu ends up flying. Edited: Fixed Closed down and reopened fixed this.

1611883081215.png

I am working on Windows. Anyone else experience this problem.

Attachments

• 1611883011453.png
    1611883011453.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
@Ur-quan seriously can you ask whoever makes decisions in your company or who heads up the testing team to just resign now, this game has gone from fun and playable to pretty much a waste of space on my computer. What is with the new supersized dialogs, how are they innovation and why do the changes not match the functionality that was previously there, such as flights in order of the time they are going to land, did anyone try speeding one up during testing?

For now i am off the game until i read on here that you have resolved issues with this build and more importantly reverted the dialogs for flights back to the old system that worked absolutely fine

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
@Ur-quan seriously can you ask whoever makes decisions in your company or who heads up the testing team to just resign now, this game has gone from fun and playable to pretty much a waste of space on my computer. What is with the new supersized dialogs, how are they innovation and why do the changes not match the functionality that was previously there, such as flights in order of the time they are going to land, did anyone try speeding one up during testing?

For now i am off the game until i read on here that you have resolved issues with this build and more importantly reverted the dialogs for flights back to the old system that worked absolutely fine
To start a conversation with the first sentence that someone should be fired after an update is never good, and I personally would stop reading here what you‘ve written after it.
Constructive Feedback is always welcomed, but not on a personal level.

Yes there are some things that for sure can be improved, as with images of the planes, number of warehouse items next to the needed items, and the supersized dialog seems like an windows only problem what I’ve read here so far.

But there is also some good stuff new:
- I really like that when you open a flight the open related side missions are now additional shown there, that prevents you from scrolling back and forth in the book which missions are open (quite nice when you start a new game)
- number of total fligts to a certain destination is more a gimmick, but it was a wish from users here in the forum that got now implemented

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
To start a conversation with the first sentence that someone should be fired after an update is never good, and I personally would stop reading here what you‘ve written after it.
Constructive Feedback is always welcomed, but not on a personal level.

Yes there are some things that for sure can be improved, as with images of the planes, number of warehouse items next to the needed items, and the supersized dialog seems like an windows only problem what I’ve read here so far.

But there is also some good stuff new:
- I really like that when you open a flight the open related side missions are now additional shown there, that prevents you from scrolling back and forth in the book which missions are open (quite nice when you start a new game)
- number of total fligts to a certain destination is more a gimmick, but it was a wish from users here in the forum that got now implemented
Your opinion pal, like you said "Personally you would stop reading", anyone in business should and potentially would allow this to raise a red flag, I certainly would take note if anyone said one of my employee's should be fired, whether it be there fault or not, its gives me as an employer to work out who was at fault and if it was the person who made the comment of "They should be fired", i have no problems making this known and standing behind my employee's.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
when I travel to my alliance members the screen is stuck on the plane picture nothing happes and have to restart the game

Top Bottom