Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update is Out

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sbjuk1
Username
A Nick4NYC VR
With all the delays on ios and windows in the past it almost seems fair for Android to have its turn. We have been lucky until now. Not excited at all for the event anyways with all the complaints already. Was only interested in the helicopter item counters. But that is useless without the quest as I am starred out on the helos. The new reward system premium pass got me to spend money for the first time but its laughable how they change it weekly to make it worthless. Good ideas, poorly executed. Obviously ideas in progress to make more money. The new pilots will always spend money as no one has the patience anymore to wait for anything. It is what it is and I'll still play for free. Good, bad and ugly.
i want the event for the 15x3 stars on event destinations. last year i had just 15x1. and 10 days is not enough, now only 8 left...

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
i want the event for the 15x3 stars on event destinations. last year i had just 15x1. and 10 days is not enough, now only 8 left...
There is no rush really. Star count is just a personal goal as it equals no rewards other than a banner here. There is always next year. Then you achieve all stars and get to a point on older events where you complete it in minutes when they start. At that point your left with alliance, excavation maps and normal destinations. We need a lv 4 launch pad, cargo planes, level 100+ expansion and an additional incentives for gaining stars. Maybe on version 10 but doubt it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sbjuk1
Username
A Nick4NYC VR
With all the delays on ios and windows in the past it almost seems fair for Android to have its turn. We have been lucky until now. Not excited at all for the event anyways with all the complaints already. Was only interested in the helicopter item counters. But that is useless without the quest as I am starred out on the helos. The new reward system premium pass got me to spend money for the first time but its laughable how they change it weekly to make it worthless. Good ideas, poorly executed. Obviously ideas in progress to make more money. The new pilots will always spend money as no one has the patience anymore to wait for anything. It is what it is and I'll still play for

There is no rush really. Star count is just a personal goal as it equals no rewards other than a banner here. There is always next year. Then you achieve all stars and get to a point on older events where you complete it in minutes when they start. At that point your left with alliance, excavation maps and normal destinations. We need a lv 4 launch pad, cargo planes, level 100+ expansion and an additional incentives for gaining stars. Maybe on version 10 but doubt it.
i have 1330 stars already - only 1 star from another event and 29 stars from this event and then ill have all event stars. have been waiting whole year for this event and now its just aweful!!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I couldnt have said it any better myself 👏🏿

Sj757

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03sx3xw7v
Username
Sj757
Bit of a shame, I guess thise heli flights must be permanent or there's no point anymore, stars now unattainable gi really have lost their way last few months. What is the point of this event, waste our fuel? Green? Think I'll do the minimum to complete.
I'm hoping it's permanent since that will be 15,000 heli flights to complete all. So far I'm not the second stars with the first heli

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Updating Android now. With the last update did anyone else start having random ads pop up as you normally played? Maybe another plan by GI, flood us with ads then promote buying a subscription for ad free play.
I posted these before on forced ads. Further, IOS ads does not work. It will just leave you a blank screen after the ads is finished.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Bit of a shame, I guess thise heli flights must be permanent or there's no point anymore, stars now unattainable gi really have lost their way last few months. What is the point of this event, waste our fuel? Green? Think I'll do the minimum to complete.
How do you mean unattainable? Getting 1 star? 2 stars? Sparrow, Crossbill, or Goldfinch?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Just check my post with some calculations in the other thread (8.4 Preview) :)
OK thanks. For myself I'm just chasing stars and am doing pretty good with the Sparrows getting to 2 stars each. I gave up on Crossbill and and for the Goldfinch set my expectations to hit 1 star at most for those destinations.

However if you are trying to complete 3 stars on all 3 birds, then you are correct there will be some serious disappointment. My guess is that they put those harder stars up there for people who have played the game / these destinations before and have already made some progress.

Hope you can still find a way to enjoy the game, or at least flying...🚁🤗

👧 ⛽
N

Top Bottom