Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update is Out

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
To make it equal and fair for everybody, G! could load the update(s) to all platform providers and activate the new event AFTER all platforms have released the update. As simple and fair as that...
and this i wrote to them in August - with the statement "good idea" - but no real reaction. The way GI is handling the problems of the past is only showing that nowadays the GI team isnt more careless with errors then before. TOO MANY problems and errors. Even solved problems showing up again. Building cannot be removed in the warehouse. It is nearly a begging until there is an action. That is only a poor style to show so clearly that the focus is on incoming many and not on satisfied customers. That was with the old team. With the new team: I cannot see it. Useless events. Event currency, where the player can buy nothing with - to call it event points will be more correct , and so on.

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
I see now, I have multiple games on an Android tablet. The games that are connected to the Galaxy Store have updated to the latest version, the games that are connected to Google Play still are not updated. So I do have the Android event update, but through Galaxy Store and not Google Play.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzsy5ti
Username
Spaceydk
I see now, I have multiple games on an Android tablet. The games that are connected to the Galaxy Store have updated to the latest version, the games that are connected to Google Play still are not updated. So I do have the Android event update, but through Galaxy Store and not Google Play.
I downloaded the game via Galaxy store and played a bit and the update is there. Nothing on my play store game.
Didn't know I could run 2 games on the same device :)

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
No android update yet. Seems that GI apologists are all silent. Actually issues and errors are piling up and they are not really updating the app through events. It is more like GI is focused on how they can collect money out of these events rather than fixing the increasing issues and problems. Sad...Am not buying anything as GI is only concerned about how to grift money from these so called events. It is just a game. What is the point of buying those unnecessary items. I do it the hard way. No purchases but still got to level 80. Not interesting like bfore. Just occasionally collect coins and passengers and send gifts just for the heck of it. Not even joined the events when it changed its format. Boring.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Courtesy of @cazmillon. Appears that this may be a Google related issue for the eager Android players. However, as a player previously stated, they should disconnect the update and event. Start the event only once the update is confirmed to be available on all platforms.

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
With all the delays on ios and windows in the past it almost seems fair for Android to have its turn. We have been lucky until now. Not excited at all for the event anyways with all the complaints already. Was only interested in the helicopter item counters. But that is useless without the quest as I am starred out on the helos. The new reward system premium pass got me to spend money for the first time but its laughable how they change it weekly to make it worthless. Good ideas, poorly executed. Obviously ideas in progress to make more money. The new pilots will always spend money as no one has the patience anymore to wait for anything. It is what it is and I'll still play for free. Good, bad and ugly.

Top Bottom