Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.21 Out on Android, IOS

Maybe it's your connection? Mine took only a minute (max) on iphone with more or less 90Mb extra resources too.

Loading for the first time on iPad took me about 10 minutes, I think.

But on 1st Android it really a really long time, and I thought the game has stalled and restarted the game. Yet it took 90 minutes to complete loading.

I am now loading a 2nd Android game (update download was relatively fast, and this one loads in about 10 minutes.
My internet is not very fast, but I am able to watch a documentary on Youtube while waiting for the game to download & load for the first time.

Strange.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
There's another bug as well, not checked fully but useful
If you talk about repairs there are no bug only a glitch that you can't see the item needed to reair. Just close the window and open again and you can see.
I checked in warehouse and repair item was gone

But on 1st Android it really a really long time, and I thought the game has stalled and restarted the game. Yet it took 90 minutes to complete loading.

I am now loading a 2nd Android game (update download was relatively fast, and this one loads in about 10 minutes.
My internet is not very fast, but I am able to watch a documentary on Youtube while waiting for the game to download & load for the first time.

Strange.
Mine wasn't too bad on Android, took several extra minutes. But what I noticed is the drop rate for the event is like zero from guest planes and your own planes. Haven't received a single drop yet. BTW, long time no see :)

Strange.
I also have Android and have been waiting over half an hour and it is not finished yet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Update of Bugs:

1. Field lab bug!

2. Took more than 15 minutes to start after update

saw many more others in the thread!
Not a good app update. So many bugs and the app response (stuttering/freezing) to my mini-ipad got worse.

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
Wonder if anyone else has come across a similar glitch? Scrolling up and down fixes it though....but it happens frequently

Screenshot_20200706-064522_Airport City.jpg

Top Bottom