Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.20 Out on Android, iOS & Windows

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
It’s a long tome since I have read so many discontented comments on this forum.

so, if you have never played this before. It is, in my opinion, the hardest event.

I have played this event twice before, and I have yet to complete it. The key seems to be - you have to concentrate on fully upgrading your stage as soon as you can. The drop rates have always been awful. But I managed to get my stage fully completed today. So, maybe. This year I complete it! 🤪

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

so, if you have never played this before. It is, in my opinion, the hardest event.

I have played this event twice before, and I have yet to complete it. The key seems to be - you have to concentrate on fully upgrading your stage as soon as you can. The drop rates have always been awful. But I managed to get my stage fully completed today. So, maybe. This year I complete it! 🤪
It's definitely one of the harder events, along with curse of the valley of the king and santas bad mood. Those three always have dismal drop rates that makes it nearly impossible to finish the first time.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
Thanks for the tip. I had 20 tags in 1 hour. Even if I feel like I'am wasting a spyglass... But I've been saving fuel for months for that event and to manage to get the 8500 drumsticks for a biker bar. Really hard event...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Use a bonus or 2 while landing guest planes. I used a spyglass and sky captain, and completed the stage in less than 2 hours.
Does this also increase the drop rate on the tents to build up sound store? Items needed in main stage level 2 is dependent on sound store drops. I am still stucked in main stage level 2 completion since I do not have yet a sound store which is dependent on tent items.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Does this also increase the drop rate on the tents to build up sound store? Items needed in main stage level 2 is dependent on sound store drops. I am still stucked in main stage level 2 completion since I do not have yet a sound store which is dependent on tent items.

Unfortunately, no.

Your best bet would be trading with neighbors.

Or save all the collections for next year. This is a hard event. Don’t beat yourself up if you can’t get it the first time.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Unfortunately, no.

Your best bet would be trading with neighbors.

Or save all the collections for next year. This is a hard event. Don’t beat yourself up if you can’t get it the first time.
ok... will just save collections for next year hopefully.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Get plenty of pocket whistles so that you can click on the tents a lot. Its a numbers game with those tents. The more you click, the faster you collect

Like said, ask friends. Or watch adds if you have them to collect the items needed for stage 3.
If you have to wait for sound store by the tents, you will be too late to finish I think.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030hilgjs
Username
CPT Tebs

Good to know even a vet has struggled with this Quest. Did you complete it So quick because you already had some of the items needed to build the stage already in your inventory?

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
Nice, I hope they will do that for every event. A good opportunity for nice building I missed !
rerer.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
23fqdiuwq
Username
stoney
Go to the Microsoft Store on your browser (i.e., Chrome -- type in "Microsoft Store").
Search for Airport City and find the page. (bookmark this page for when you need later updates)
Click on blue button "Get".
It will ask you if you want to open the store -- say yes, of course :)
AC should update automatically after that. If not, click on the three dots "..." in the upper right, then "downloads and updates".

Happy flying!! :D

Much appreciated Jenn!

Top Bottom