Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 tech update

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
My space flight is gone, display doesn’t even show.
Can’t get my reward, send gifts, complete shutdown as if my internet connection was lost, the thing is, my internet connection is working just fine.

My space flight is gone, display doesn’t even show.
Can’t get my reward, send gifts, complete shutdown as if my internet connection was lost, the thing is, my internet connection is working just fine.

Read through the forum. There's been about a million posts about the server connection issue. Be patient, all will be back.

Женя

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dfpoi0w
Username
Юзвак
Last night's server issue is not in any way related to tech update, so feel free to update, it has only bug fixes I've mentioned and nothing else.
Ivan, the update did not fix the error when aircraft acceleration is not visible on the radar ...

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play how about a game Which doesnt open when i open it and it immediatelt crashes.

I'm sorry to hear about that, but filing a ticket to support team is still (as always) the way to go. Players provide us with details about their problems > we see the scope of the problem and common patterns > we give researching that problem a high priority because it's a critical problem for many players > we work on a solution. We might have many devices and different platforms on our hands, but it's really a drop in the ocean compared to the slew of devices that players have.

And we'll look up your friend code that's in your forum profile to check your game (everyone who has their friend code in the forum profile — thank you, it's a huge time-saver).

Last edited:
After the tech update the game played for a bit longer before it froze then after the server outage its worse than ever. I had to close, clear junk and open again 5 times before I was able to send all my planes off this morning. I am clearing about 150MB junk every five minutes (before the tech update it was over 200MB).

Things I really like is the change in fuel options and guest planes landing and the increase is passengers - there are probably a few others but can't think of them just now.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Actually its another account then this one. With code 03q78nqp and its on iPad.

Thanks for your reply

I'm sorry to hear about that, but filing a ticket to support team is still (as always) the way to go. Players provide us with details about their problems > we see the scope of the problem and common patterns > we give researching that problem a high priority because it's a critical problem for many players > we work on a solution. We might have many devices and different platforms on our hands, but it's really a drop in the ocean compared to the slew of devices that players have.

And we'll look up your friend code that's in your forum profile to check your game (everyone who has their friend code in the forum profile — thank you, it's a huge time-saver).

Top Bottom