Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 tech update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi,
we're preparing a tech update that should be out later this week. It's a small one, here's a list of bug fixes:
  • The counter of the max. fuel at the Fuel Station not taking into consideration the subscription and / or active bonuses
  • The fuel regeneration not working while you're not in the game (you should be able to fix it manually by completing the in-game tutorial, as well)
  • The chance of the plane to appear between the city and the airport at the neighbor's city
  • A small number of crashes while visiting a neighbor's city
However, I should warn you that unfortunately we're still researching the out-of-memory crashes that affect approximately 0,3% of Airport City players, and there's no fix for them yet. Sorry about that.

Other bug fixes will be released in 7.1 or future updates.

Hi,
we're preparing a tech update that should be out later this week. It's a small one, here's a list of bug fixes:
  • The counter of the max. fuel at the Fuel Station not taking into consideration the subscription and / or active bonuses
  • The fuel regeneration not working while you're not in the game (you should be able to fix it manually by completing the in-game tutorial, as well)
  • The chance of the plane to appear between the city and the airport at the neighbor's city
However, I should warn you that unfortunately we're still researching the out-of-memory crashes that affect approximately 0,3% of Airport City players, and there's no fix for them yet. Sorry about that.

As always, thank you for the updates and responses to all the posts (including duplicates questions and answers!)

Женя

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dfpoi0w
Username
Юзвак
Hi,

Ivan, can it be done so that it would be visible when the plane enters the acceleration point?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03mhcwegx
Username
pbflying
Is the problem about crashing when visiting neighbours the same problem that I’m expecting with the game crashing when I play an advert (to get a free bonus, free fuel etc.), or just randomly during gameplay? I’m not alone after posting this problem on various forums there are lots of us with the same problem (mainly iPad player). This is stopping me playing and enjoying the game😢. Is this specific problem going to be addressed in the next the bug patch, or is it in the queue? Thanks Paul

Is the problem about crashing when visiting neighbours the same problem that I’m expecting with the game crashing when I play an advert (to get a free bonus, free fuel etc.), or just randomly during gameplay? I’m not alone after posting this problem on various forums there are lots of us with the same problem (mainly iPad player). This is stopping me playing and enjoying the game😢. Is this specific problem going to be addressed in the next the bug patch, or is it in the queue? Thanks Paul
I have both of these crashes as well on my android. (Knock on wood my windows version seems to be doing okay.) On android, I used to crash in the 6.31 version on rare occasions when watching ads (the ones that would take you to the play store were the usual culprits) but never used to have any other crashes until 7.0. Now I crash on minimal game actions and have crashed on 2 out of 5 ads so haven't played it much as it's not fun to keep crashing.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone

Game crashing during watching ads and game crashing while playing the game otherwise (like visiting neighbors or randomly during gameplay) are two different types of problems. We can improve our game code for the game to be more stable in general, that's one of the major goals for the next few updates, because those crashes are a major pain for those players who experience them now. Ads are shown using third-party code with a separate team (not part of AC team) and they have their own pipeline of updates to improve stability of watching ads. For the ads, the rule of thumb is that many weaker devices that might handle the game by itself (at least, prior to 7.0 release) do often crash while loading the ads when they run of out of memory.

And as I've said in the first post, neither the general crashes nor ad-related ones are going to be addressed with this small update, but we're looking for a solution for future updates.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi,

I hope this update will come tomorrow !

Device
  1. Android
v7.0.3 tech update RESET Neighbors Waiting:0
Outgoing requests sent and incoming pending requests vanished.
Gifts are not sending.
My internet is up and flowing with no issues.
Your game is not allowing me to perform functions.
Player Avatars are populated, but all other aspects indicate not connected with your server.
I have no problem playing other online games with devices, just yours.

Last edited:
v7.0.3 tech update RESET Neighbors Waiting:0
Outgoing requests sent and incoming pending requests vanished.
Gifts are not sending.
My internet is up and flowing with no issues.
Your game is not allowing me to perform functions.
Player Avatars are populate, but all other aspects indicate not connected with your server.
Yes, I think servers are down. No visiting, no gifting, planes to event destinations don’t drop tickets. I was about to do my daily gifting, pretty sure will be a miss

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Novice20171201 and @TeresaLisboa, i'm having the same problems as you two on my NOYA12 game, after the Tech Update 30 min. ago.
Can't: Visit, send gifts, Alliance disappeared, no drops for tickets, no gifts in the list, etc.
Yes, this is going to be a miss.

@Novice20171201 and @TeresaLisboa, i'm having the same problems as you two on my NOYA12 game, after the Tech Update 30 min. ago.
Can't: Visit, send gifts, Alliance disappeared, no drops for tickets, no gifts in the list, etc.
Yes, this is going to be a miss.
It wasn’t right after update for me, as I was able to do some visiting for a few hours. I wish I had done my gifting by then...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@TeresaLisboa, my game Ayon1 has send gifts out and visited friends about 2 hrs. ago. I've updated that game on thursday, when the tech update was released.
Now i'm playing on my game kaito1, updated on thursday, has also the same pproblems as you have. No visiting, no gifting, Alliance disappeared, not counting tickets etc.
So it must be a server problem right now. Will wait untill the games reset, which is on my time zone GMT+1 (The Netherlands) in 30 min.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Freeplay.

My games is working well, and overall I like the new look of the airport. I'm still getting used to the smaller icons on the buildings, but that's only because I'm 50+ (Grin) I just launched a space mission and now I cannot see it. I also cannot connect to any of my neighbours. All I get is the LOADING screen when trying to visit a neighbor and I'm guessing this means there is a GI server problem. I can't do anything with my game at this point other than to force stop it. Yes, I have the latest updates applied to my game.

I hope that you get this server problem fixed soon.

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.

Top Bottom