Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure 6 x Colosseums in 1 go - RESULTS

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Just done the six colosseums in one go. 4 hours, 660 flights, and most importantly 3 planes and 3 runways to launch them really really speeded things up.

Bonuses used:
Sky Captain & Business Class (for extra $)
Golden Dice (increased drop rate)
2 Family Ticket
1 Alarm Clock
2 Golden Key
Approx 2350 barrels of F20

Compared to my previous run at the Aztec Pyramids, the extra planes and runways were incredibly useful.
Wow, that’s a great result. 110 flights for all 36 per map is much better than my experience. I found I needed ~180 flights for all 36 per map (20%). I didn’t use Sky Captain though. Maybe the drop rates have increased.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I did a run yesterday of 27 flights and got 15 drops for Gergovie, which is my best ratio so far. Bonuses used: Skycaptain, Golden Dice, Business Class (for coins), and Lucky Cap (for experience). SkyCaptain and Golden Dice combined really pays off.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I don't have the 100 item limit on my main game, only my supports are unfortunate to have it and it will be interesting on how I will go about this on my supports.
I have a support game with 100 item limit. Stop all flights for a week or more. Use all fuel in your warehouse and collect all F20 I received as gift. The fuel accumulate in fuel bar. After a good ammount of fuel I fly to one destination till I have all 36 item or empty fuel.
If you want to save bonuses than need to stop for a long time for all fuel you need.
This is how much fuel I accumulate in 3 weeks..
support.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Question:Why do especially most high level players prefer adventure buildings that require lots of fuel and passengers eg:Tower of babels, Great pyramids and Stone skyscrapers than the Aztec Pyramids, coloseums and stonehenges?I find it quite odd yet they produce same items.
Or do they just like the appearance of them?

Question:Why do especially most high level players prefer adventure buildings that require lots of fuel and passengers eg:Tower of babels, Great pyramids and Stone skyscrapers than the Aztec Pyramids, coloseums and stonehenges?I find it quite odd yet they produce same items.
More buildings increase the odds that you get collectible item you want. Plus it adds 50 to the max population.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is nce to have them on airport. And since most of those playes has those adventure buildings, that gives one item per day, it is nice to have others too. :sneaky:

Top Bottom