Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6 building limit.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Mine are still there. I suspect they will go when version 8 is released. The initial version 7 release removed the excess buildings.
During the glitch I thought of putting in extra buildings myself. I just didn't think I needed the frustration of 50 saunas and 30 golf clubs.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
659596D1-1730-44A9-AE71-8916708AB4C1.jpeg
yes, they did like they said, but this update still bring some bug to us

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
My partner just got compensated a spy glass and 3 notes for excess buildings she didn't even have...
I've got 2 accounts and got nothing yet 😕

tempcheck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hmm, a bit confused... what do you mean by compensated @Vin34 ? Did they ask G! for it or did they just get given it? And why would G! even be compensating for a bug that was beneficial to players?

Hmm, a bit confused... what do you mean by compensated @Vin34 ? Did they ask G! for it or did they just get given it? And why would G! even be compensating for a bug that was beneficial to players?
It sounds more like a daily award with 2 items. As far as I know NOONE has been compensated for extra buildings. Even GIs post said they would go back to warehouse. No mention of compensation!

It sounds more like a daily award with 2 items. As far as I know NOONE has been compensated for extra buildings. Even GIs post said they would go back to warehouse. No mention of compensation!
Players who came from a Russian social network had several types of buildings of 10 pieces. With the latest update, they were reduced to 6 pieces. One of my support games received this compensation. The compensation was very small. :ROFLMAO:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Players who came from a Russian social network had several types of buildings of 10 pieces. With the latest update, they were reduced to 6 pieces. One of my support games received this compensation. The compensation was very small. :ROFLMAO:
10 only? One player in the top alliance has over 100 rocket gardens, and the only passenger producing buildings are 6 burial vaults and yet they have flown 771k pax already this week.

10 only? One player in the top alliance has over 100 rocket gardens, and the only passenger producing buildings are 6 burial vaults and yet they have flown 771k pax already this week.
You don't understand what I wrote. I wrote about the buildings that were left 10 pieces when switching from a social platform to a mobile one last year.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I received the compensation for the “inconvenience“ when my extra Rocket Gardens and Metro Stations were warehoused; 3 Greens and a Spyglass. It was only given to my main that had more than 6 Rocket Gardens and Metro Stations, not my supports that didn’t.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I received the compensation for the “inconvenience“ when my extra Rocket Gardens and Metro Stations were warehoused; 3 Greens and a Spyglass. It was only given to my main that had more than 6 Rocket Gardens and Metro Stations, not my supports that didn’t.
Why would they compensate people for exploiting loopholes in the game? I think they should take greenies away. Or maybe a whole bunch of the ill-begotten rocket fuel.

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
It said something like "in the interest of fairness excess buildings moved to the warehouse, you have been awarded greenies and a spyglass (I'm paraphrasing here)". So far she's the only one who's got "compensation" as far as I know.

Top Bottom