Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.31 update

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Just opened the game and was shown the animation for the end of the event. As soon as that was over, burnt city returned to regular city and time travel ban pop-up appears.

This is the third time in 3 months that it has happened.

Why is it that no other game on my device suffers from this frequent error?

This is why I do not bother with most events.

This is why I am becoming sick of the game.

I have completed 3 star for all destination of AoA event.
SmartSelect_20190724-162318_Airport City.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
Username
AndPon
Can anyone confirm if they are receiving chainsaw drops when visiting neighbors?

I’ve made 30+ taps at neighbors so far and not a single chainsaw received. Description says:

View attachment 21034

Free2Play is this a bug or just drop rates we must deal with? Thank you
my results from tapping are also extremely poor 1st day from 50 taps at neighbors I got just 7, 2nd day from 50 taps I got 8, 3rd day from 50 taps I got only 6

but mo dramatic situation with Minerals :( until now I just got only 1 (and already second day I do a tapping most every hour)

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Since day 2 I have decided to ignore the volcano flights, chainsaws, and jackhammers. For a player like me who is not particularly keen on pushing for stars, why spend time and fuel on the collections? The real reward from the event is jumbo ranger :angelic:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There is still the fuel increase. Also, the volcano did not get put out, at least in my game. Maybe that happens at the end of the event.
Interesting. I remembered in the past the volcano was doused as soon as the event was completed. Guessed they upped the ante this year for those wanting to get stars

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040jwgne
Username
Airport Ola
Still need 3 seismographs for the gates of hell collection, but this one doesn't seem to fall. Have 6 or more of all other items! Do more people have problems with this? Or is it a matter of patience!

Top Bottom