Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

Help - my game keeps telling me that a new version is available and to "update" but I cant find how. Clicking on update takes me to Microsoft store and the AC site. The site tells me that the game is installed and there is no obvious Update button. Where am I going wrong?
I have had the same problem. You have to go into your windows update page and search for new updates. Avoid the store its not at all helpful. Search for updates for your computer, if it's not listed search for new ones and it appears.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So a couple things with this update:
Pros
-Clicking on buildings is so much better. It's no longer cluttering the screen after a click
-Clouds are appearing on your screen, not at a location off screen. A lot more convenient to click them
-Building previews are back!
-The specific "speed up" aircraft is now highlighted. I hope the next step is to give you a phone notification like when all your buildings are complete. That would be great.

Cons
-When you do a search on the gifting screen, the screen that shows up after clicking an item is supposed to show the neighbors that you can gift to. However, due to a bug, the neighbor's screen is now blank. A bit of an inconvenience, but not game-breaking.
-Some airplanes are dropping "candy canes", but the icon is actually a stair truck used at airports. Another bug.

I'm sure there are things I'm missing, but all in all, a great upgrade.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
:) no wonder I couldn’t find the thing this morning
Funny enough, I thought it was attitude indicator, because there is such a thing as attitude, but I believe it pertains to the position of a space vehicle in space (for docking and or trajectory changes). I thought there may have been something similar for aircraft

'Sort by' option is right there, tap the button (it's Alphabet by default) to see all sort opitons.
You're absolutely correct. I was speaking of something slightly different, but checked the wrong screen and mixed up in my mind two different things: I would be very happy to see the Sort button on the incoming gifts screen as well so that at least I can see the incoming gifts either in chronological order or in alphabetical order (why not favorite first as well). This list was sorted some time ago chronologically, then you sorted it alphabetically and now you're back to chronological order.
So apologies for the wrong statement (there are surely no less options than in previous version), just a question: is it doable to add the Sort option to the incoming gift list?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
You're absolutely correct. I was speaking of something slightly different, but checked the wrong screen and mixed up in my mind two different things: I would be very happy to see the Sort button on the incoming gifts screen as well so that at least I can see the incoming gifts either in chronological order or in alphabetical order (why not favorite first as well). This list was sorted some time ago chronologically, then you sorted it alphabetically and now you're back to chronological order.
So apologies for the wrong statement (there are surely no less options than in previous version), just a question: is it doable to add the Sort option to the incoming gift list?

Everything's doable given time and effort, but that feature is a new feature, and there's a long list of those in the pipeline. We might add it some day, it sounds like a good option.

Nope. The fix was wrong.

Attitude is the correct word. It basically means pitch. An altitude indicator is just a (usually digital) number of how high you are. The item pictured is an attitude indicator that shows what kind of angle the plane is flying at.
And here I was thinking those planes were showing "attitude", rather than how high in the sky they were.:D:D:D Shows how much I know about aviation!

About that glitch in guest planes: for what I’ve noticed it only happens with those below:
D01DB923-4E54-4B20-B6C3-7F197BE30459.jpeg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Nope. The fix was wrong.

Attitude is the correct word. It basically means pitch. An altitude indicator is just a (usually digital) number of how high you are. The item pictured is an attitude indicator that shows what kind of angle the plane is flying at.
Oh ok I thought so.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
Free2Play
It seems like the game have been a bit more hardware hungry in this update. On my mid range Sony (Android) phone is the game quite laggy now. Playable but its a bit anoying .

Is it possible to add a feature for us to run the game on a lower graphics setting or disable animations? For example is the animations when you click on a landed plane or guest plane more demanding now.

I like a lot of the new feature in this update, just have to mention it since its a lot of complaints in this thread :)

Free2Play
It seems like the game have been a bit more hardware hungry in this update. On my mid range Sony (Android) phone is the game quite laggy now. Playable but its a bit anoying .

Is it possible to add a feature for us to run the game on a lower graphics setting or disable animations? For example is the animations when you click on a landed plane or guest plane more demanding now.

I like a lot of the new feature in this update, just have to mention it since its a lot of complaints in this thread :)
I play Crescnt2 on a really old laptop (think windows vista, upgraded to 7, upgraded to 10). The game always lagged. I'm finding it's much MORE responsive now - seems to use less resources. Still can't watch videos, but probably never will until I get a new laptop.

I just found another thing I like! When you open the warehouse and click on the bonuses tab, it shows the active bonuses at the top.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
Hey,
thanks everyone for reporting the bugs, as usual. We'll fix some small ones that are possible to fix right away, and we'll research and fix the rest of them with a next update. It will take some time to determine the scope of the problems and make a decision based on that whether it will be a priority tech release or we'll fix them with a regular next update.

The subscriptions on Google Play should start working now — and you do need the latest 6.10 version for the subs to work properly.

Hi Free2Play thanks for the update but I wish it had been made clearer that all gifts in the list would disappear. I had 300 plus more waiting and I've lost them all. I see now that it was mentioned on this forum, on the 6.10 thread but thats 40 odd pages long and I didn't read it all.

For all the players who aren't on the forum, and those who maybe don't read everything it really could have done with a pop up message prior to the update, especially as the update wasn't an exact time to happen.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Free2Play thanks for the update but I wish it had been made clearer that all gifts in the list would disappear. I had 300 plus more waiting and I've lost them all. I see now that it was mentioned on this forum, on the 6.10 thread but thats 40 odd pages long and I didn't read it all.

For all the players who aren't on the forum, and those who maybe don't read everything it really could have done with a pop up message prior to the update, especially as the update wasn't an exact time to happen.

Hi!
The thing here is those gifts weren't supposed to disappear at all, it is a bug. Our engineers say this will never happen again, but they tend to say that every time a major bug occurs.

Top Bottom