Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

500 gold tokens

So, to purchase said CBM, one needs gold tokens?
But to get gold tokens, one needs to cheat the alliance flights to get in the top (x)??
I've never seen a chance of getting even one gold token, let alone 500.

Or are they purchased with greenies...in which case you need the mint you want to purchase with them, pay a lot of money, or wait a lot of weeks for the freebies?
Or you do adventure flights. That's what I am doing. Much more fun. Each adventure collection gives you a bronze chest with goodies, including a gold token. Into the bargain you get aztec pyramids, or colloseums etc.
As a bunny called bugs said 'that's the way to do it' ! :hilarious:

Last edited:
So, to purchase said CBM, one needs gold tokens?
But to get gold tokens, one needs to cheat the alliance flights to get in the top (x)??
I've never seen a chance of getting even one gold token, let alone 500.

Or are they purchased with greenies...in which case you need the mint you want to purchase with them, pay a lot of money, or wait a lot of weeks for the freebies?
Forget about alliance ranking. Adventure flights (as @Madegwen59 said) or red launches - that is the real source of gold tokens.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Or you do adventure flights. That's what I am doing. Much more fun. Each adventure collection gives you a golden chest with goodies, including gold tokens. Into the bargain you get aztec pyramids, or colloseums etc.
As a bunny called bugs said 'that's the way to do it' ! :hilarious:

Maybe it's different on your platform, but on iOS each adventure collection gives you a Large Bronze Chest [singular gold token]. The Golden Chest comes when completing an Adventure Set (a set of five seperate collections).

Not detracting from your general premis.

Maybe it's different on your platform, but on iOS each adventure collection gives you a Large Bronze Chest [singular gold token]. The Golden Chest comes when completing an Adventure Set (a set of five seperate collections).

Not detracting from your general premis.
No its the same for Android and windows. In each large bronze chest is a gold coin. Hence 36 from 6 Aztec pyramids. It's slow but gets you coins.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
How to get gold tokens fast?
Nothing is fast per say, but, in my opinion, the best ways are via red launches (water world collection), flying to adventure destinations (large bronze & gold chests) and ranking high in the events (Gold/platinum chests).

If you seriously want to chase gold tokens, take a look at this;

Top Bottom