Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4QL red party COMPLETED

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z8vzdfv
Username
Khuya
Hi all,
Aren't tired of QL launches yet? More is coming...

Me and my friends (@Chloe11111 @Nit Nit @FlyingViking @cobra @Martin L. @Fly Holland ) are planning on 60 red launches tomorrow (Saturday 29th). We already have plenty of QLs (no need for more) but if you'd like to contribute one, feel free to do so. The party will be divided into 3 sets, each containing 20 launches:

Set 1 - Starting UTC 10:00
KenKyu1 Host
Set 2 - Starting UTC 12:00
@FlyingViking Host
Set 3 - Starting UTC 14:00
@FlyingViking Host

Please check this spread sheet too - if you'd like to book a captian seats - please tell me or Fv here (You can also book 2nd and 3rd place!)
Update at UTC 23:50 - 5 captain seat open, 24 2nd/3rd open

Friend Code
When you send a request to me or @FlyingViking - please, please, please - post a message here, tag us, and put your GAME NAME
KenKyu1 - 03mkk3ddl
@FlyingViking (FV) - 037610mz4

Also KK2 (My second game) - 048nmfkm8
NOTE: KenKyu1 cannot accept more neighbors, sorry

Recommended Points
Captain - Must put at least 936 points
2nd and 3rd place - Must put in at least 576 points
All others - must put in less than 574 points (12 pts is okay)

Repeat:
DON'T PUT IN MORE THAN 574 POINTS (IF YOU'RE NOT ASSIGNED TOP 3 SPOTS)
YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT AND REMOVE FROM NEIGHBORS IF YOU DO SO

Will look forward to launch with you all,
Cheers
Plan 1, 2nd place

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03t12wqfm
Username
Pilot D
@Ken Kyu Air .... happy to join. Have only 2 preps and would be grateful to captain as I desperately need coins and maps

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Again, Thank you to ALL who made today happen. It was an awesome experience for a virgin "red" pad launch. The shuttle was incredible. This is what makes Airport City sticking around and playing for. Because of people like you guys. All the support. Now, on that note, was it just me or a lot of people, that I MADE THE MOST COINS of my playing career in a little over 3 hours (and the day's not done) in 1 day so far? That was AMAZING!!! I think I got around 150,000 coins in about 2 hours. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom