Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

40 greenies for 1 land expansion... Really?

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Just bought now my 81th land expansion unit and I was shocked to discover
, after more than 2 years in the game, that the cost of each land expansion was doubled from 20 greenies to 40 greenies.
Not only that but also discovered that after each of the next 20 expansion units, the price will be doubled again and again.

It's just doesn't make any sense.

For a long time, I've spent 10 real US dollars once a month to purchase 110 greenies (with the discount of course) but now that seems to be so little.
From time to time I am finding issues in the game that cause me to think about quit playing.
That is not fun.

, after more than 2 years in the game, that the cost of each land expansion was doubled from 20 greenies to 40 greenies.
Not only that but also discovered that after each of the next 20 expansion units, the price will be doubled again and again.

For a long time, I've spent 10 real US dollars once a month to purchase 110 greenies (with the discount of course) but now that seems to be so little.
From time to time I am finding issues in the game that cause me to think about quit playing.
That is not fun.
Keep going, it goes up and up!! Im at 80 reduced price . Its the game. Pay it or save to buy. Choice is yours.

That is not fun.
It is expensive i agree but there is strategy also.
Why you pay $10 every month save it and pay $99 and get 1200 greenies.
Also focus on your city land to buy not the airport land.
The important thing is how to put the buildings you really need it on your city, for me i just build the resident and collectable buildings.
Now ask you self are you happy playing the game ??
Some people they spend hundreds $$ for eating in restaurants, other for travailing, Xbox, PS4, Clothes, .....etc
For me if i spend money for something i love then i will its worth its make me happy better than i spend for something else so its depends on you (y)(y)(y)(y);)

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
The important thing is how to put the buildings you really need it on your city, for me i just build the resident and collectable buildings.
Some people they spend hundreds $$ for eating in restaurants, other for travailing, Xbox, PS4, Clothes, .....etc
For me if i spend money for something i love then i will its worth its make me happy better than i spend for something else so its depends on you (y)(y)(y)(y);)

I'm playing computer games for many years.
I well understand why game developers want and need to earn some $$$..
But... There is a limit (not a law...) to what a player should invest in a game.
And that game.. The more addict you are, the more you pay.

I'm playing computer games for many years.
I well understand why game developers want and need to earn some $$$..
But... There is a limit (not a law...) to what a player should invest in a game.
And that game.. The more addict you are, the more you pay.
Disagree. The more game savvy you are the LESS you pay. I havent bought for months but just had a splurge. Could have avoided it by reorganising my city and changing objectives. Dont spend real money either - shopping loyalty bonus trade in for gameplay voucher. Not coming from the bank account.

I agree for the most part, but for me I sometimes choose to buy 570 at a time as in my currency you only get 3.15% more for each £ when buying £1200. Also the difference between 330 and 570 is only 0.45%. It means that actually there is not a huge leap in how much you get per £ from 330 to 1200.

Here are the numbers when comparing buying 1200 to the following. i.e. if you were to buy 1200 instead of the listed amount, you would get this % more per £
18 - 32.68
48 - 24.76
102 - 17.54
330 - 3.61
570 - 3.15

Obviously different currencies are different, and if you compare say 48 to 570 you'd end up with a different figure, but I put it all into a spread sheet just to see what the actual percentage difference was for different denominations and was surprised by how little extra you seem to get for some of the amounts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vrfzw53
Username
Paul Morgan

That is not fun.

There should be set prices for things. I have also noticed that every thing doubles and doubles again!

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
The point is you don’t have to play. Oops pay. That makes it your issue.

Is there a way to gain greenies without paying?
Only method I'm aware of is 1 greeny once a month, and 3 greenies once a week.
Total per month is about 13 free greenies per month.

When land expansion costs (after discount) 20 greenies, the result will be 1 land expansion every 2 months.
This is way too slow.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Is there a way to gain greenies without paying?
Only method I'm aware of is 1 greeny once a month, and 3 greenies once a week.
Total per month is about 13 free greenies per month.

When land expansion costs (after discount) 20 greenies, the result will be 1 land expansion every 2 months.
This is way too slow.
Levelling up gives 1 greenie a pop, and there is an occasional special code.
Other than that, in the absence of CBM, get your 'pocket money' out.

I used to pay about $20 per month until I got my CBMs. I will still buy the occasional greenies even if I don't need them, just to show my appreciation for the game. It's cheaper than going to a movie once a month, and I get good entertainment every day! Well worth it. There are some long term players who have advanced quite well without spending any $$$, and I applaud them - takes a lot more patience than I have.

Top Bottom