Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6.56 Update

Screenshot_2016-07-12-09-59-26_resized.png
Before update_resized.png

Before update: neighbor 280, heart 6424
After update_resized.png

After Update: neighbor 247, Heart 1842
Lost neighbor & Heart
Screenshot_2016-07-12-09-59-26_resized.png

I have received a gift before updated but can't visit my neighbor after updated.
I can visit an updated neighbor.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I have received this update and yes my reputation points are also down to 1842 but strange thing is that my neighbour's are at 518 now :D, all of the neighbour's which I had deleted were in my Neighbour list and many of player's I have added were lost.
Regarding Gift's, I think we should wait for other's to update their games as well,then it should be all fine :)

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I got the upgrade and what a turd it is. Icons are huge along the sides. Map is tiny. Rewards for collections are not being given. Should not have upgraded.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I got the upgrade and what a turd it is. Icons are huge along the sides. Map is tiny. Rewards for collections are not being given. Should not have upgraded.
Good to know for the rest of us. Also it is good to have Full Backup of old game :D

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Everything is working fine except gifting and visiting which will get fine after everyone update their games :)
There are some changes like scrolling inventory is lot smoother and now item's are sorted really good like All flight item's, Repair item's instead of sorting by name.
Best part is we can zoom out city a lot, helps a lot (y)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
One thing that I still don't know if it's a feature or bug, I can see both Android & IOS player's in rankings (Not Alliance),
So perhaps now both IOS & Android players have same rankings :/

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
One thing that I still don't know if it's a feature or bug, I can see both Android & IOS player's in rankings (Not Alliance),
So perhaps now both IOS & Android players have same rankings :/

So all IOS player will be doom, just check Android World Ranking, no way IOS player can compete . Someone can fly 350 Red Launch without help from any neighbors and someone on level 24 can fly 100+ green launch without help from any neighbors.

Uninstall the game will be very wise for IOS player

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Got my update a moment ago and the first message was my launch failed. Second message with the launch preparation items returning back. Start a new launch and found two neighbor. Join one. We don´t have more earthquakes after launch.

Now all windows are big and zoomed help me a lot.

Got 3 gifts but all passengers 10.o_O

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Not happy with the update. I had over 700 un-opened gifts from neighbors. With the update they are all gone.
Hey Chad. Seriously sucks that you lost your gifts. How about unopened collection items? For example, space or other collections that provide items, coins, & exp?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
After I running for all windows in game noted that my incoming gifter list gone. I don´t know who sent me the gifts anymore.
A visit propeller landed in my ice runway.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks to all who updated and let us know of the issues. Losing gifts and collection items are major issues. We played hard to get them. G! needs to fix all these issues before demanding that all of us update or else we won't be able to visit neighbors or receive gifts. Don't know about others but that sounds almost like a blackmail to me.

Top Bottom