Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6.56 Update

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
A short and quick update list for me (subject to change):
Pros
Actually playable
Zoom feature (I like it, but can’t explain why)
When receiving a gift, it immediately shows what you can send in return
No more Airport City popups so I'm not accidentally spending greenies on bonuses I don't want
As far as I can tell, I haven’t lost any items/tokens/stars/planes/etc.
Items like launch ready chests automatically open when you hit "use" the first time (no more hitting "use", waiting for the next screen and they hitting "open" then hitting "take"

Cons
Not receiving gifts from those that haven’t updated. (As far as I can tell…)
Warehouse items are no longer in alphabetical order (Dear God…)
Extra steps involved with repairing planes
Before update, I could visit ANYBODY, including people that I personally know haven’t played in months. Can’t visit those people anymore
When you select a flight and you need more passengers/fuel, it defaults to passengers (150) and (50)/fuel (300) and (150) instead of passengers (10) and fuel (20)
Don’t know if neighbors are receiving my gifts that haven’t updated (Please let me know!)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I don't like it at all. I don't understand what they've done to plane repairs. It now shows a greenie to speed up and I don't want to lose any to test it.

I've lost 10 neighbors and can't visit my good ones who are apparently "away from the game" even tho I got a gift from him a few days ago.

Now when you click on a flight or anything else it's in your face huge. Bah Humbug :cry:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Where are the Launch Ready Boxes located in the Warehouse?
Right at the beginning, I hope :cautious:.
No they aren't located in starting but now no need to scroll through different chests to open launch readys as after you open the first launch ready, you will again be taken to launch ready box :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No they aren't located in starting but now no need to scroll through different chests to open launch readys as after you open the first launch ready, you will again be taken to launch ready box :)
Must check this wierd update :D

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wierd, i tried 3 times, but cannot install the update. (android)
I did download update, it should be automatically installed, but after instaling.... after few minutes i am getting error, that game cannot be installed... Anyone with same problem?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Is your Android running on Android ver 4.03 or above? Do you have enough free memory?
If not, that could be the problem.
I am on Android 4.2.2, 2GB ram, and after failure 1st time i did restart of phone 2 times.
Same problem... Need faster wifi, might be that apk was not dl-ed completely... Not sure... Will post it here. Thanks, Bali (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So, if I understand correctly there is no level upgrade? So no need to 'save' the collections for experience points at this moment?
Not sure, do not have the update yet. But it looks this is technical update only. GI might included any future quest into, but i doubt it.
I would prefer to have a list of major changes that are done by particular update, most of them should be included as users requests or wishes or suggestions. There are plenty of them...

Or This game will become like F1, where Bernie & Co. doing all the worse with regulations for better show, but many of us just stop to watch it. Might happen the same with AC users... :meh:

The game should have quest by quest, or several quests to acieve the reward. Quest should based on flying (most of them) or with all what is connected with Airport and city that is around. Duke is to old, he needs retirement. Etc, ect...:censored:

I am just affrad what will come in iOS update :dead: :wideyed:

D

Deleted member 5399

Just like NFSW, (Need for Speed World) another MMO game; it got so boring and ingame cash, ie., coins became useless, leaving players the option to only buy something called Speed-boost; the equivalent Greenies.
Then what it boiled down to even further was all the veteran players just gave up on the game; leaving the newbs to come in. However most of the newbs caught on real quick and after only a 5 year run, the servers were taken offline. Again there in point with NFSW, at first they seemed to care about the players needs and wants; patches, upgrades, rid the game of cheaters, as well as multiple challenges. Eventually the devs, and designers of the game, allowed greed to get the better part of them; and they no longer cared what the players had to say.
It seems it's already taken place with GI and their support. If a player complains; no matter how many screen-shots might be included, it seems GI drags their heels, to a point where the player gives up and quits the game.
No new content either and eventually people are gonna just doze off playing the game. I know I've fallen into a rut. Same thing day after day, after day. Gift, collect, visit and fly.

Just like NFSW, (Need for Speed World) another MMO game; it got so boring and ingame cash, ie., coins became useless, leaving players the option to only buy something called Speed-boost; the equivalent Greenies.
Then what it boiled down to even further was all the veteran players just gave up on the game; leaving the newbs to come in. However most of the newbs caught on real quick and after only a 5 year run, the servers were taken offline. Again there in point with NFSW, at first they seemed to care about the players needs and wants; patches, upgrades, rid the game of cheaters, as well as multiple challenges. Eventually the devs, and designers of the game, allowed greed to get the better part of them; and they no longer cared what the players had to say.
It seems it's already taken place with GI and their support. If a player complains; no matter how many screen-shots might be included, it seems GI drags their heels, to a point where the player gives up and quits the game.
No new content either and eventually people are gonna just doze off playing the game. I know I've fallen into a rut. Same thing day after day, after day. Gift, collect, visit and fly.
I'm feeling the same way - and I've only been playing about a year. No new events, poor customer service, it's getting boring!!! I do find more fun in starting new AC games and seeing how fast I can advance without spending any real $$. I currently have 4 windows games and 3 android games! I've deleted more than 6 games.

I fear that AC is going the way of Sunshine Bay. :(:(:(

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Personally, I don't mind that there are no new quests. There's Alliance anyway and I am starring some flights. But I was hoping for the level up to 65, etc. More importantly, I was hoping for a flawless update. I know. I know. I am asking for too much. Anyway, the bugs reported need to be fixed first. One thing I noticed is that the bugs being reported are not always the same. There are players who have one bug but not in another. This makes me wonder what kind of bug I will get if I update. Although no one reported uncollected collections being lost, when Ivan said that because uncollected gifts are uncollected, technically, they are not yours. This means uncollected collections are technically not ours and we could lose them during updates and we just have to accept that. I have thousands of uncollected collections. Now I am wondering whether I should spend the next few days collecting them all. That would be a waste of a lot of XPs but it seems better than losing the items that come along with them. But then, since inconsistency seems to rule here, there is a chance we can still lose items/buildings/planes/whatever.

Last edited:

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Wierd, i tried 3 times, but cannot install the update. (android)
I did download update, it should be automatically installed, but after instaling.... after few minutes i am getting error, that game cannot be installed... Anyone with same problem?
0gr1mO4.png

Top Bottom