Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS 24 hour timer bug after update

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
And timer for fuel... At least in my game. I didn't notice it before because I had a stock of fuel. But now: when game is open: 1 fuel per hour. When game is closed: 1 fuel per minute like it used to be.....

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
And timer for fuel... At least in my game. I didn't notice it before because I had a stock of fuel. But now: when game is open: 1 fuel per hour. When game is closed: 1 fuel per minute like it used to be.....
Lolzzz

Looks like GI want us play less

But I can say.. IOS update is 90% better than android..
Hope we get a new update soon

@LAX,

This morning, my Android game also did not reset sometime after midnight, which is the new normal after the update.
It finally reset sometime in during the day, but I had no idea when? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the iOS update.

The bugs you mentioned also happened with Android, went away after a couple of days, but returns erratically.

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Yes, same issue. Everytime i reenter AC, the timer resets to 5h 59m. I also put in a ticket. Its been more than 24 hours since i was able to visit/gift.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
In Android it looks as the game timer i stuck at the time when you upgraded it with this latest update.
I did it on one account around 1AM and on second game around 2AM and this is when it resets for the last month or so...

As I have written earlier - I was first annoyed with this, but now I think that this is great feature - you don't have to remember at what time gifts went out and then be careful to aim for 00:01 on timer :)

Top Bottom