Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 150 stars

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Ooooof. I managed it. I'm really lazy and there are much better flights that I could do, but I have to be competitive in those darn events. Thankfully I managed to get 3 stars for every new flight for this event (except Wonderland, working for the 3rd star).
My 150th star was to Angel Falls. Helicopters FTW I guess.
Also I hope this is enough. If club is 150+ stars and it means I need one more, then.... well, I'll get one more, but it will take some time.
150 stars.png

If anything is missing, or you have some comments about strategies or something, feel free to post them here. I'll definitely would like to learn more.
And again - thanks to my neighbors. Couldn't have done it without their help.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Congratulations on your first star banner! 😊
Thank You very much. When I first stumbled upon this forum, I thought: "150 - that is easy"..... Given that getting first 80-120 stars isn't that hard, it just happens as you make flights. But getting those last 30 stars started to be hard. Especially since I didn't want to just jump to new planes and do it this way. I'll try to populate most stars that can be done with Raven planes and below. Though now that this first milestone was cleared, I was thinking of going to Eagle. But I still have couple places that have 0 or 1 star in lower level planes.

You have 350+ stars. I can't even imagine that. And there is a person that has 1500+....... That requires a lot of time and a lot of focus.

If my first position in this event will be safe, I might spend 1-2 days on flying to where I don't have that many stars.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Congratulations 😊
Thank You! I will probably never have as many stars as you do, servers will be closed waaaay before that ;) And honestly if I want to go for the stars, I have to focus on it and events would have to be secondary.
I'm working of only 1 account, which might make it tricky (less control when it comes to trade). But given that it looks like race for top 3 has stabilized (I will know it by the end of Airport City Day), that might mean I might have a day off for flights that I could get some stars in. Though I still have to carry my Alliance.... darn. Still, those flights give stars as well. Though 250-500-1000 is a bit high compared to usual flight.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Hi - congrats on your first milestone, well done. The secret id time and patience - once you start you can't leave this game, regardless of how infuriating GameInsight can be! Enjoy
View attachment 71680
Yup. Very, very addicting game. And I'm an expert on addiction. They still owe me money for 1 transaction. They usually gave it back if something went wrong in 2-4 days. But it's been like 2 weeks and money is still not back (it wasn't a lot, but still).

Yup. Very, very addicting game. And I'm an expert on addiction. They still owe me money for 1 transaction. They usually gave it back if something went wrong in 2-4 days. But it's been like 2 weeks and money is still not back (it wasn't a lot, but still).
I had that once, and raised a dispute through the bank for non delivery of good, they refunded me as a chargeback.

Top Bottom