Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

1000+ Red launch April.2018 is completed

I joined first day to see what was going on. Great idea but as you have all your top 50 players, little minions get 10th place. If you've only got 5 launch boxes sorry you want higher than 10th. If you need red rewards and not just launch numbers, you're not joining a launch that you have zero idea where youll end up.

@Madegwen59 ,

A QL party is great introduction for new players to space launches, and you can opt to dispose of your useless Solid Fuel, and in return get at minimum a "Space for Starters 3" box, which contains 5 Silver, Fuel(50) and 2 "Water World" items.

If you take part in 50 launches, there is a good chance you can complete a Water World collection, which will give you a Golden Chest (which contains 3 Golds & 5 Silvers). Six Water World collections will give you a Rocket Garden (drops items for rocket fuel).

Those new to the QL party should not try for #1 immediately on their first try.
Join a QL launch a couple of times to get into the rhythm of the QL launches.

You should keep at least 3 PEBs and a few Main Stabilizers in stock if you want to secure #1. Keep your big guns until you see an opportunity where you are the first or second person in the launch. Book your #1 position by putting in 576 points and then secure #1 by using the PEBs & MS until the shuttle is launched.

As you pointed out, the "216" or "96" rule is not really adhered to. And some people do not really honor the 576 rule either (they are probably not forum users).

I have participated in the QL launches with no intention to take #1, and sometime the opportunity arises and you take it to get an easy #1. And you try again and again because it only takes a few minutes to launch vs 24 hours if you do it by yourself.

Last edited:
@Madegwen59 ,

A QL party is great introduction for new players to space launches, and you can opt to dispose of your useless Solid Fuel, and in return get at minimum a "Space for Starters 3" box, which contains 5 Silver, Fuel(50) and 2 "Water World" items.

If you take part in 50 launches, there is a good chance you can complete a Water World collection, which will give you a Golden Chest (which contains 3 Golds & 5 Silvers). Six Water World collections will give you a Rocket Garden (drops items for rocket fuel).

You should keep at least 3 PEBs and a few Main Stabilizers in stock if you want to secure #1. Keep your big guns until you see an opportunity where you are the first or second person in the launch. Book your #1 position by putting in 576 points and then secure #1 by using the PEBs & MS until the shuttle is launched.

As you pointed out, the "216" or "96" rule is not really adhered to. And some people do not really honor the 576 rule either (they are probably not forum users).

I have participated in the QL launches with no intention to take #1, and sometime the opportunity arises and you take it to get an easy #1. And you try again and again because it only takes a few minutes to launch vs 24 hours if you do it by yourself.
Lost enthusiasm, sorry. Don't appreciate being jumped when Ive put so many points. Prefer to launch with forum friends only.

Space for starters doesn't have water world items. Just gives you even more cosmic fuel

There are many small player's who take #1 without QL, Be fast, Put 936 fuel and #1 will be yours.
That is true - I got #1 for one go. As soon as I saw a launch was started I quickly added 576 and when the 3QL arrived I saw the QLs were holding back so I quickly put another PEB and large fuel and whoosh! we were away! I want to thank @Husam for that - it was amazing!

Not quite what husams page on instructions said.

Thanks but I'll stick to my own game.

@Madegwen59 I would agree that what you describe happening was bad form.
The actual rules given and freestyle are two completely different things. From reading
prior to the start I had a feeling this would be the case. However with fewer items needed
this was not going to be a good fit for you either way.

Pm me if you want/need some 1st places I can get you them cheaply will even throw in
a QL to speed things along. :cool:

@Husam apologies for interupting your thread.....carry on. :whistle:

@Madegwen59 ,

(y)

Day #4, and the number of launches has reached almost 700.
With 3 more days to go, the 1000 launch benchmark is still within reach.

We still need players to come in and help us with the rocket fuels.
QL would also be welcome :).

@Sudip , I see you are at rank #53. Not bad at all.
How was your experience with the QL party so far?

Day #4, and the number of launches has reached almost 700.
With 3 more days to go, the 1000 launch benchmark is still within reach.

We still need players to come in and help us with the rocket fuels.
QL would also be welcome :).

@Sudip , I see you are at rank #53. Not bad at all.
How was your experience with the QL party so far?
Not a bad experience. But not getting proper position as a non QL holder.. I always had to put 96 according to the launch law...but overall it is enjoying because here i came in contact with many big players..

pmanbox

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
pmanbox
Username
pmanbox
@Husam , thanks for setting up. I only had enough to get into 60 or so launches, but it was as much as I have done for the year plus I have been playing, I would have put in more assets earlier in the event but was respecting the QL captains and QLs and did not want to hijack. Regardless, I cranked up my silver tokens and am a lot closer to my first QL by completing the lunar launches.

Had a blast and wish I had more to continue. I am going to start saving up for my next QL party!

Top Bottom