Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

0 Coins, 0 xp, and 0 Launch Rewards

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anyone else not receiving their rewards when landing planes or rockets? It seems to be intermittent...

Example: I got nothing from the last 5 flights to Osaka, and nothing on my last Red launch.
Yes, it happened to me too. I did not fill a ticket, but you can do it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Gi support told me to take a screenshot of my place in the rocket launch and a shot of my collections tab after landing...crazy stupid, that makes no sense, I just closed the ticket.

I did try to take a screenshot showing 0,0 when collecting the shuttle but all I get is the background of the runway.

It has also happened when flying to Giza:eek:

Gi support told me to take a screenshot of my place in the rocket launch and a shot of my collections tab after landing...crazy stupid, that makes no sense, I just closed the ticket.

I did try to take a screenshot showing 0,0 when collecting the shuttle but all I get is the background of the runway.

It has also happened when flying to Giza:eek:
That's crazy.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
EDIT : Only Stun Gun is working but not the other 2 bonuses
You don't need other bonuses - with 6 buildings and tree of life in the middle with some minor bushes, monuments and gardens you can have the same effect whole time. Also 6 buildings will produce enough passengers for the event - 1500+ per day (and you need 19 for 1 flight)

You don't need other bonuses - with 6 buildings and tree of life in the middle with some minor bushes, monuments and gardens you can have the same effect whole time. Also 6 buildings will produce enough passengers for the event - 1500+ per day (and you need 19 for 1 flight)
I know that.
I tried to see how works those bonuses but are not working and GI paid back the greens that I spent for those bonuses.

Top Bottom