Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Winter Dream or Winter Nightmare?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Looks like GI is taking advantage of this event to deplete everyone's fuel supply. So far, over half of my flights have required anywhere from a few extra fuel units, and up to 50% more fuel for event destinations. Haven't seen anything in the event description here or in the game that explains why so much extra fuel is being required for flights. Probably just another manipulation to grab a little more income.

As I remember, it was the same last year. Just a feature in the event you have to take into consideration. Note also that the amount of fuel you can get while progressing is more than usual: 1350 units under basic and 3600 under premium. Also, it pays off having several planes of the same type: after you send the first, immediate subsequent flights should not have bad weather conditions. And you can always use the weather bonuses.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
As I remember, it was the same last year. Just a feature in the event you have to take into consideration. Note also that the amount of fuel you can get while progressing is more than usual: 1350 units under basic and 3600 under premium. Also, it pays off having several planes of the same type: after you send the first, immediate subsequent flights should not have bad weather conditions. And you can always use the weather bonuses.
Furthermore the amount of fuel required changes every 60 seconds and soon goes to zero.

Patience pays off.

Nicely set up for @ItsRalphy to come along to say we all play the game differently which is why it is so great !!

Regards
Harcourt
You took the words right out of my mouth LOL!
laughing.gif

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Yeah, that's fair. The level bonus fuel is pretty solid for this event. Can't deny that.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
So how can GI explain this one? I have one main game and quite a few others for support to alliance and others. Now prior to Saturday the 24th evening of collecting again, NOTE remaining time this abundance of gifts has still.
HOWEVER Not one but all vanished after getting the livery gift.

Yet nothing, not rockets, not gifting neighbors, visiting neighbors and CERTAINLY bank sales never once faltered as if it being a server issue on either side,

Shady business practice in my opinion, and probably gone on for years, hence them being pursued in courts

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
So how can GI explain this one? I have one main game and quite a few others for support to alliance and others. Now prior to Saturday the 24th evening of collecting again, NOTE remaining time this abundance of gifts has still.
HOWEVER Not one but all vanished after getting the livery gift.

Yet nothing, not rockets, not gifting neighbors, visiting neighbors and CERTAINLY bank sales never once faltered as if it being a server issue on either side,

Shady business practice in my opinion, and probably gone on for years, hence them being pursued in courts
Or the problem of the game itself. If you use email, account number, password, etc. from the beginning like traditional PC online games,
including the progress of the game, as long as the account number, password or email address are correct,
all game materials will not be lost, and something in the game is abnormal. Check the progress directly at the server.

Top Bottom