Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 30th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all, I've been on vacation trying to send some routine gift items, but not keeping up with forums. I spent all day reading forums, we are a chatting friendly bunch, aren't we? I can't believe how many posts there are or just a few weeks. I'll work on updating your gift needs but it will be best to contact me directly.

@Captain WH Rollins I could use 4 more postal drones, thanks for offering.
@crescent moon I think it is you who have been sending me both 3D printer and coffee machines; wonderful, thank you, and I still need a few more of each

I have had an offer to do turnstiles by return method, but if anyone can send them directly, kindly send me some; thanks

New neighbors, nice to see you. If you want to trade with me, I MUST know if you send a neighbor request, I can't keep up with all of the non-forum requests. my friend code is wsst9a9.

My building needs are up to date in my signature. My everyday item preference is still for duty free items.

@rocky you are welcome to invite me to your launch discussion thread.
Thanks all. Happy Flying.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi all!

Just finished my cosmic fuel station. Now I just have to use it!

Quick question. I reached number 87 for the flight to Washington this week. How did I do that? It's the first time I see that message. I have been flying a few times, just to collect skill stars, so I can fly to more destinations. How often do you have to fly to get in the ranking?

I still need 1 POS terminal to finish my duty free shop. But Spare Wire and Landing Lamps are also welcome!

Thanks!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all!

Just finished my cosmic fuel station. Now I just have to use it!

Quick question. I reached number 87 for the flight to Washington this week. How did I do that? It's the first time I see that message. I have been flying a few times, just to collect skill stars, so I can fly to more destinations. How often do you have to fly to get in the ranking?

I still need 1 POS terminal to finish my duty free shop. But Spare Wire and Landing Lamps are also welcome!

Thanks!
Hi Ekenna,
rank varies for each destination depending who else is flying there. To see the rankings, when in the game, click on the 1-2-3 boxes, then the world map. On the world map click on a destination to see your ranking and who is in the top 100. The ranks are updated often through the day and close out sometime on Sunday.

Hi all, I've been on vacation trying to send some routine gift items, but not keeping up with forums. I spent all day reading forums, we are a chatting friendly bunch, aren't we? I can't believe how many posts there are or just a few weeks. I'll work on updating your gift needs but it will be best to contact me directly.

@Captain WH Rollins I could use 4 more postal drones, thanks for offering.
@crescent moon I think it is you who have been sending me both 3D printer and coffee machines; wonderful, thank you, and I still need a few more of each

I have had an offer to do turnstiles by return method, but if anyone can send them directly, kindly send me some; thanks

New neighbors, nice to see you. If you want to trade with me, I MUST know if you send a neighbor request, I can't keep up with all of the non-forum requests. my friend code is wsst9a9.

My building needs are up to date in my signature. My everyday item preference is still for duty free items.

@rocky you are welcome to invite me to your launch discussion thread.
Thanks all. Happy Flying.
I will continue to send 3d printer until you have enough, however coffee machine is now "send in return ", which I will be more than happy to do unless you find a direct source.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night Flyers

I still have the following three unique building gift items available to me for gifting to neighbours - Patrol Drone, Postal Drone and Motion Senor (level 9). If there are any flyers who need or will need these gift items, now is a good time to speak up, while I still have them to gift. It is always a good idea to look beyond your current gaming status, to plan and prepare in advance, for when the time comes to upgrade.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Well, Captain, if you insist: 8 Postal Drones, please. I'll return from both accounts.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours

Strangest thing happened on my main Wstd1Eagl: I received no gifts today!?

Or you're all fed up with my poor gifting, or I'm on candid camera (haha, very funny, now send me gifts, seriously), or the servers are acting up...

Either way, it's like running downstairs on Christmas morning to find nothing under the tree.:(

On happier notes: the power of the forum manifested itself once more today! I asked one player for an item on my support Wstd2Eagl and I received and completed the set of said item in one day!
Thanks @PeterNL , @Ten33go , @Harcourt and @porvillewright for those Communication Antennas... :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
MCC done. Many thanks to all my neighbors for the gifts!

@ItsRalphy - I've got all the ones I need now. Can I have some Skin Care Products in the future?

@Wasted Eagle - I sent you Flight Catering about 15 hours ago (yesterday night for me). Do you remember if you received it? :eek:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Well, Captain, if you insist: 8 Postal Drones, please. I'll return from both accounts.

I've made a note to start gifting your 8 postal drones - @Comet18 will also start gifting your 4 postal drones - both from this morning and so on - am I not good to the both of you!

MCC done. Many thanks to all my neighbors for the gifts!

@ItsRalphy - I've got all the ones I need now. Can I have some Skin Care Products in the future?

@Wasted Eagle - I sent you Flight Catering about 15 hours ago (yesterday night for me). Do you remember if you received it? :eek:
oh no - great news but just sent my gifts so you have one more! Will switch to skin care from now on.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello everybody, gifts sent for today and thank for the incoming.

I would prefer some packaging machines to finish the building.

Happy landings!!!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

I would remember if had received it, @Snowee . You all have sent me gifts, I know that. On average I get 60 gifts daily. Now all of a sudden I haven't received a single one. I hadn't opened my game for about 22 hours (work) until last night (10h ago). Probably a bug or glitch.
The gifts I received this morning seem to be the right amount for a 5-6 hours span. I have sent and received between my main and support game, so it works. Just not yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom