Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi all! I'm in the field today & on my way home, which will take about 1.5 hours.

Can someone tell me how much longer the event goes before ending?

I need 1 basketball hoop & 1 tablet to complete it.

Last edited:

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Wow, I've got a bunch of gifts today and could only return 20, those who don't get one now are on my list for tomorrow.

Just got all the needed stuff to build an university but don't know if it's still worth building since the event only last 7 hours and it's practically bed time. Also got only 1 collection out of 10 needed, so won't complete the event.

Don't know if there will be an event for Easter and don't have that much place in my city for more buildings so perhaps I wait to build the university, can Always do it later.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Just got all the needed stuff to build an university but don't know if it's still worth building since the event only last 7 hours and it's practically bed time. Also got only 1 collection out of 10 needed, so won't complete the event.

Don't know if there will be an event for Easter and don't have that much place in my city for more buildings so perhaps I wait to build the university, can Always do it later.

So that raises yet another question from me...

Like Vivke, I only have 1 out of the 10 collections and despite countless flights (have 6 out now and figure I can get another 6 more before it expires) am still waiting for an "Educational Telescope" to drop in order to build a University. In fact if I got 4 of them, I'd have 4 Universities to build... So will they have another "Back to School" event again in say September when most people go back to school? Would I have a head start on that event with all the other stuff I've accumulated so far or does everything zero out again?

Sorta annoying since I ended up chasing this event and went away from the usual space stuff plundering of neighbors and have seen my launch supplies dwindle...

Oh well, onward and upward...

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
So that raises yet another question from me...

Like Vivke, I only have 1 out of the 10 collections and despite countless flights (have 6 out now and figure I can get another 6 more before it expires) am still waiting for an "Educational Telescope" to drop in order to build a University. In fact if I got 4 of them, I'd have 4 Universities to build... So will they have another "Back to School" event again in say September when most people go back to school? Would I have a head start on that event with all the other stuff I've accumulated so far or does everything zero out again?

Sorta annoying since I ended up chasing this event and went away from the usual space stuff plundering of neighbors and have seen my launch supplies dwindle...

Oh well, onward and upward...

@Aero,
if they run the same event; yes; you will have a head start. Usually the same event is recycled (run again) It's easier the second time because we have some items to start with.

BUT .... don't depend on anything in this game. The Valentine event was a whole new event. None of our old buildings generated romantic passengers. That was disappointing for me because before it started I thought I would win easily. Other things an go wrong too like random glitches removing inventories, or game resets. But we never know; so try to get what you can now and keep it because it could come in handy. Cclose out (collect all of your ready collections) before the timer just in case they don't generate rewards properly after the timer. It's OK to choose to leave a building in inventory until next year rather than build now.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Wow, I've got a bunch of gifts today and could only return 20, those who don't get one now are on my list for tomorrow.

I feel for you. I just now got my first University with a little over 4 hours to go on Ten2. *Smh* Oh well, will be prepared next time!

@Aero Aereola - Yeah, what @Comet18 said. Just keep everything!

in my previous post #149, It was worse, the windows 10 update 1511 for x64-based system (kb3140741) caused airport city not to open, and the only way for me to fix it was to do a system restore SO DO NOT USE THIS UPDATE
I got that update yesterday, and it didn't affect my game. Did you try uninstalling the update, or just used system restore?

coulden't get it to uninstall so system restore only option, but backed up game data, installed backup game data and up and running
Whew! That's good you were able to restore the game. How do you get win 10 not to install a certain update? I usually don't find out about updates until it tells me to restart my computer - ugh - I really love win 10 EXCEPT for the automatic updates. Hope it all gets straightened out for you.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
If you sent to me more than two days ago and I have not returned something; let me know

doc (@Doc) beacon
doc2 (@Doc) beacon
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) earplugs to #Joe7
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) earplugs
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) lamp
Sophia (@Sophiaelizabeth) lollipop
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) nav mod
MikeO4 (@m-bari) nav mod
(@Aero Aereola) nav mod
(@Captain WH Rollins) pass(10)
Cath (@wydaho) pass(10)
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) pass(10)
(@Wired Parrott) prop
WTR1 () prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
Bolleke xxx() supply
gamerader (@david smith) whisky
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
Gorrion (@gorrion) wire
Yetti (@uyetti) wire

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Plug your ears (Or I guess close your eyes in this case!) @Vivke!!

Just completed the event on Ten!! Kind of makes up for not getting the last 2 events. And, just the way this game works, I needed 2 items. I clicked my University first, and got 1 item. Went to visit, stopped by @KenDuckySmith's place and first one of his Uni's I clicked on gave me the second item. Feast or famine, I tell ya. :p :D :)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I got some coin upon entering the game. I suppose someone invited me as a neighbor. But if you don't announce yourself here; I don't know who and can't accept. Please let me know if you invite me as a neighbor.

everyone; did you see my shiny new banner? 150 flight stars, wow :) That's my consolation prize for the event. I earned some stars putting me over the top. Sadly, my visits didn't generate the items I needed to complete the 5 collections each. My visits are done. I'm missing 4 basketball baskets, 1 pom poms, and 3 baseball gloves. I did all of my visits with the intention to collect from universities. I am glad I no longer expect much of this game. I just play to keep busy.

Happy Flying all
-Comet18

Congrats on your 150 stars, @Comet18!

And congrats on finishing the event, @Ten33go!

I did manage to complete the event! I had to use my saved-up greenies to get the golden dice and spyglass bonuses. Once I did that, I magically got all 13 items I needed from visiting. Glad it worked! Now to start saving up greenies again for the next land expansion sale. :)

Oh, and I also upgraded my MCC to level 3! Now working towards the red launch pad.

I got some coin upon entering the game. I suppose someone invited me as a neighbor. But if you don't announce yourself here; I don't know who and can't accept. Please let me know if you invite me as a neighbor.

everyone; did you see my shiny new banner? 150 flight stars, wow :) That's my consolation prize for the event. I earned some stars putting me over the top. Sadly, my visits didn't generate the items I needed to complete the 5 collections each. My visits are done. I'm missing 4 basketball baskets, 1 pom poms, and 3 baseball gloves. I did all of my visits with the intention to collect from universities. I am glad I no longer expect much of this game. I just play to keep busy.

Happy Flying all
-Comet18
Congrats on your 150 stars!!!

I know I spent most of my visits on universities and it really slowed down getting my launch items. Hope we don't have another quest real soon. (but they are sort of fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom