Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 13th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Thanks for everyone's gifts. I have all the Cooling Chambers and Defrosters I need for now (y)

Siggy updated

Super duper paper system :ROFLMAO: How many pages do you have?
I have 4 spreadsheets to keep tab of (1) what everyone needs, (2) what I can send (and when it unlocks), (3) construction needs and (4) mission needs. I don't know how I'd do that on a paper system, it would get messy so fast :shy:
I print my spreadsheets off since my game always takes over the whole screen. Then I apply pencil until it is time to re-print.

I print my spreadsheets off since my game always takes over the whole screen. Then I apply pencil until it is time to re-print.

Hi @jimstreet

I note that you are preparing for some major Town Hall upgrades.
If you upgrade through levels 7, 8 & 9 you will increase your population by 300 at a cost of 2,840.000 coins.

I just thought I would mention another way to increase your population by 300, and that is purchasing a Grand Hotel for 300 silver tokens.
Grand Hotel.jpg

These tokens can be earned by taking part in Launches.
Although it will take some time to collect 300, you can set off or join a Launch and then forget about it for 24hours and get on with something else, like a Red Launch pad and MCC3

We all have our own ways of playing this game and there is no such thing as a wrong way to play. I just wanted to make sure you had given this route some thought.

Regards
Harcourt

Attachments

• Grand Hotel.jpg
    Grand Hotel.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 94

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thanks for the incoming building gifts. Sig is updated. Gifting list research found no revisions. Gifts are out.

Took me 40 minutes to go through game startup today. I think that is normal, just the first time I timed it.

Still 100k from a new townhall.

I used up one map, spyglass, and business class, 49 landing lamps, and a lot of passenger and fuel reserves flying to Novosibirsk (plus about an hour of time?). I guess some replenishment is called for before I go after the third star. I guess no top 100 awards for flying to mapped destinations?
indeed no ranking...only stars ;). I don't know how your drop rate is but I think it's better to use golden dice instead of spyglass. Spyglass can better be used for events.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/spy-glass-vs-dice-vs-golden-dice.6957/

Good luck i'm also trying to get the stars and items of maps of green launches.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
indeed no ranking...only stars ;). I don't know how your drop rate is but I think it's better to use golden dice instead of spyglass. Spyglass can better be used for events.Good luck i'm also trying to get the stars and items of maps of green launches.
I think I got four out of five items (one of each). I don't want to buy golden dice, and wanted to use the spyglass on something more interesting than normal flights. I will keep the event thought in mind, once I get another spyglass.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Hi @jimstreet

I note that you are preparing for some major Town Hall upgrades.
If you upgrade through levels 7, 8 & 9 you will increase your population by 300 at a cost of 2,840.000 coins.

I just thought I would mention another way to increase your population by 300, and that is purchasing a Grand Hotel for 300 silver tokens.View attachment 3499

These tokens can be earned by taking part in Launches.
Although it will take some time to collect 300, you can set off or join a Launch and then forget about it for 24hours and get on with something else, like a Red Launch pad and MCC3

We all have our own ways of playing this game and there is no such thing as a wrong way to play. I just wanted to make sure you had given this route some thought.

Regards
Harcourt
I am pursuing both routes. I just think the token collection may take as long or longer than coin collection.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I have sent you a couple of stitchers, but since your town hall is still at level 7, I don't know if you can actually receive them. Can you confirm yes or no? Thanks.
When did you send them? I haven't received any yet. In the mean time, maybe I will comment that request out for a couple of days.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

It is hard to believe that the first flight, in these series of flights, took place on Friday 5th February and that these flights have lasted this long. In the early days I often wondered if interest, over a period of time, would begin to wane and flyers would stop taking part. This has proved to be not the case - it is now 18 completed flights with more planned.

I woud like to express my thanks to all of you for making it what it has become, a regular weekly feature and an enjoyable collective experience. The Flyers League Table testifies to this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, send my gifts out for today and a list ready for tomorrow.

Started a blue launch and after this one I first need to collect the needed collections to start a new one.
You're all welcome to join me, 2nd and 3th place available.

Saving coins for a red launch pad and MCC 3 is still under construction for 3 more days.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
My mistake - only sent one - it was on the 10th of this month. (I switched to spare wire because I wasn't sure a level 7 town hall could receive a level 10 item.)
Try again.

I was at level 44 back then and it takes level 45 to start a town house 10 without greenies.

I will have to remember that for other long reaching requests.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Is there a way to peek at a launch by joining it, but not adding points, and then exiting it, leaving one free to look at another?

I can test it in a couple of days, but would rather stop wondering about it sooner.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks for all the building items all I have left to find are two X-Ray Scanners
also some fuel catalyst would also prove useful in helping me complete some map flights

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Is there a way to peek at a launch by joining it, but not adding points, and then exiting it, leaving one free to look at another?

I can test it in a couple of days, but would rather stop wondering about it sooner.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do so, once you join any launch you're locked in till it launches or fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom